4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The default name for the MC.
Ohhhhh... I thought it was totally another creator on the list of cursed people for this game.

If that's the case, I'd do the Neela spinoff with a different artist and mindset, but that's totally up in the air. First thing is to make a community minded game that brings out the best in what people want to do. That's not my job but definitely something I'd take a look at as time goes on.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Actually SmurfyBlue I used the momsleeping pic because there were no actual scenes of her like this at this angle, but i can just shade in her "scene" colors later

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I have done a complete scene for mom as Kaylee's lick scene, sydney's shower fuck scene, and dizzy's babysitting scene, but they still need a lot of improvements. With the shower one I found out the mom's shower fuck's head is smaller than sydney's so I have to resize mom's to fit it into the scenes thus her head grows and shrinks randomly and for no reason.

Krackers

Jul 21, 2017
is there something i need to do to progress mrs jennings story? im at level 4 so i should get the principal telling off event but i havent gotten it yet. every time in the afternoon so far i dont get the option to work with her either, it automatically pairs me with fred. am i supposed to do something else?

Krackers

Jul 21, 2017
seems now the problem is the animations for the new mrs jennings progression are corrupted, whenever they trigger it comes up with mrsjennings bj corrupted. any idea how to fix this?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
wow i never knew about fred ntr thing happy it didnt go in (idk why people enjoy ntr so much i wonder if they had it happen to them in real life or always wanted to steal a girl from someone?)
either way i doubt this like i really do just making this clear before someone attacks me if he really did quit thanks to people saying no on the fred ntr then i pity his sad sad soul... and once again i freaking doubt it but if it is in a small chance even a bit of reason why he left the game then i pity the fuck out of him.

but man this game is just bad luck then again alot west h games never get done anyway and if they do by the time it done its just total crap or rarely pretty good.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
A question, but did buying the flashlight ever do something in game?
Nope! XD

View attachment 16720

screenshot didnt post properly
It's trying to load an image that doesn't exist. (It's trying to load "mrs-j-hj-corrupt (1)" but the actual name of the image is "mrs-j-hj (1)".
Are you using the SmurfyKinnermanPatch? Because that should fix this problem.
Try download the fan patch and see if it helps, if it DOESN'T let us know as soon as possible so we can fix it as fast as possible!

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Wait... 3? Who's the third?

@Ungawa & @MystZER0 :
This is exactly why I've been saying we should wait and take our time with this.
Once the 0.8 public release is out with maybe some more official patches/updates then we can start coming together, see who, what, where, why and how. Which will lead into everyone knowing how to continue.
And yes, of course I love everyone's enthusiasm! But I also think we're getting ahead of ourselves and need to take a second to see what is what.
I could be wrong but I'm just scared that if we rush into this that we'll make a huge mistake.
Sorry I am bad with names, but first it was the original guy who first started it. Then some Brazilian guy tried his hand at it and failed ( could not even get past mom stages) then Nergal. Again sorry about names. This games has been around a year or more. Nergal took his best crack at it. He got rid of the dual MCs. The intial concept was good but many didn't want to play as a girl. Though the premise of a Bad ass girl who could not be corrupted and could corupt others was pretty much appealing. Instead of falling into a penis by accident the girl mad other chick fall into them lol.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
A question, but did buying the flashlight ever do something in game?
It was a holdover from the old game, whereas you could go into the sewers near trash cans in the back of the house. Also you were supposed to help take out the trash.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
It's trying to load an image that doesn't exist. (It's trying to load "mrs-j-hj-corrupt (1)" but the actual name of the image is "mrs-j-hj (1)".
Are you using the SmurfyKinnermanPatch? Because that should fix this problem.
Try download the fan patch and see if it helps, if it DOESN'T let us know as soon as possible so we can fix it as fast as possible!
I tried it out with the fan patch yesterday and I was running into a couple of bugs:

I kept getting stuck behind the counter after any of Kaylee's scenes, and having to teleport to get out of the shop, and I kept having errors when loading Mrs. Jennings corrupt scenes (handjobs and titjob, I stopped playing after the titjob didn't load).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes