4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ok so here is an updated version of the scene I was working on.
Not bad. The main issue is that the linework around the mom's head varies in thickness and in some cases disappears completely, which gives away that it was manually snipped, basically. Perhaps simply going in an applying a new contour-line would help?

MaskedOne

Jul 21, 2017
I for one want a scene where the main character and the mom/sister decide to stay home and screw each other. Like one morning you wake up and the mom comes in and you tell her your "sick" and she decides to stay home and "take care" of you.

D_devil

Apr 30, 2017
Shame to see this project abandond really looked forward finaly see how it whent this time. Ohwell hopefully Nergal will pick it up when he feels for it again. @ really nice!! that whould have been an awsome edition to the game if you whent the corrupt path, since Nergal is allowing ppl to do a mod to the game it may add in more intressting content for the game to the dif paths.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
seeing this community willing to take it up is nice and all... but lets not fuck it up ok? smurfy should make a team and make a extra thread for f95zone edited version

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I tried it out with the fan patch yesterday and I was running into a couple of bugs:

I kept getting stuck behind the counter after any of Kaylee's scenes, and having to teleport to get out of the shop, and I kept having errors when loading Mrs. Jennings corrupt scenes (handjobs and titjob, I stopped playing after the titjob didn't load).
For Kaylee:
What route are you taking for Kaylee?

For Mrs.J:
Is it the same error as the one you posted before? the image loading error?

I for one want a scene where the main character and the mom/sister decide to stay home and screw each other. Like one morning you wake up and the mom comes in and you tell her your "sick" and she decides to stay home and "take care" of you.
Interesting idea.... *writes it down just in case* :D

seeing this community willing to take it up is nice and all... but lets not fuck it up ok? smurfy should make a team and make a extra thread for f95zone edited version
Although I would love to, I am in no way a "team leader". I SUCK at being a leader.
And yes, once the time comes there'll be a new thread about it and one of us will link to the thread!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
@Doejhn:
1) Kaylee is indeed bugged. For some reason the code that makes you jump back to the other side of the counter has been removed from almost ALL versions of the scene. I'll add them back in and update the patch! :D

2) it seems like the "corrupt" HJ and TF don't actually call the correct animation command, I'll fix it real quick and update the patch.

TL;DR:
We got an update incoming! :D

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Mod/Patch is updated, new links in OP!

Should fix:
  1. Getting stuck behind the counter with Kaylee.
  2. Mrs.J HJ and TF not functioning correctly.

Also includes:
Edited and new dialogues for certain scenes. (Thanks to @KingsRaiden!)
  1. Mrs.J Home BJ (Pure & Corrupt)
  2. Mrs.J Home Fuck (Pure & Corrupt)
  3. Donna TF
  4. Kaylee BJ (Pure & Corrupt)
  5. Lisa Morning Fuck
  6. Mom 10 heart
  7. Mom BJ
  8. Mom TF
  9. Mom Shower TF (Pure & Corrupt)
  10. Neala Lick
  11. Sydney Changing

So go to the OP and download that sucker! If anything comes up let us know here! :D

Krackers

Jul 21, 2017
2) it seems like the "corrupt" HJ and TF don't actually call the correct animation command, I'll fix it real quick and update the patch.
yeah i tried the patch you linked and the handjob/titjob didnt work right. as well as the corrupt side babysitting fuck with neala. but it worked with the purity version so im not sure what's wrong there :/
edit: and it looks like you updated the patch so i better give that a look, i was using the one before you updated it

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
one of the change i would love to see is smoothen the gameplay... then resizing the character in scene (some of them are really out of proportion)...

but that is all i can hope... i'm no good with coding or photo edit... BTW i see some nice editing on MRS J... if we want to put it into game do we need glassfish approval or something... its his art after all

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have a list of further edits, but will wait until the final version comes out to see what was fixed/corrected. Especially the ones with those funny characters that show up. Overall nice work @SmurfyBlue!!

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I have a list of further edits, but will wait until the final version comes out to see what was fixed/corrected. Especially the ones with those funny characters that show up. Overall nice work @SmurfyBlue!!
Sorry, we're leaving for a long weekend with the family tomorrow so I'm busy packing and preparing today so I haven't had time to test all of them in-game, which ones have funny characters?

That's a note to everyone btw, I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow(Thursday) until Monday or Tuesday. So don't expect any posts from me starting tonight and at least until Tuesday or Wednesday!
When I get back I'll try and read all (or at least most) of what I've missed. But it would be nice if you could all just... take a break? That way I wont miss anything >;D

Reactions: MystZER0

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
full ms jenning save?
Sorry, the community around this game is surprisingly unwilling to share saves :/

Alright, I know it's earlier than normal but I'm logging off for the last time this week.
See you next week everyone! \(^_^)
Try not to break everything while I'm gone!

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i just realize that Amos' boyfriend is no where to be seen during the scene she's pleasuring herself. i'm too lazy to to recreate the map to make him a separate bedroom so i'm letting you guy decide what to do. now vote on what you think should be the reason for Johnathon not being the bed room while Ms.Amos plays with herself. P.S. if you chose the first option we could have it where you have to sneak pass him in order to get to Ms.Amos

P.s. once i finish making lisa's and sara's houses and night versions i will make Ms.Amos house' night version based on this

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I just want to thank everyone on here for their hard work the writters,coders,map builders just overall everyone,you guys are really making this game amazing,so keep it up guys really thankful for the new dialogue,bug fixes and new stuff added.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
why did he use the quit word, he could have jsut said i pause it....
Because he has quit.

As it stands right now he's not making any more games or updating the ones he made. There is a slim chance he may come back in the future but as of now he's done.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
i just realize that Amos' boyfriend is no where to be seen during the scene she's pleasuring herself. i'm too lazy to to recreate the map to make him a separate bedroom so i'm letting you guy decide what to do. now vote on what you think should be the reason for Johnathon not being the bed room while Ms.Amos plays with herself. P.S. if you chose the first option we could have it where you have to sneak pass him in order to get to Ms.Amos
*snip because now people can vote twice! D: *

P.s. once i finish making lisa's and sara's houses and night versions i will make Ms.Amos house' night version based on this
This could be something we can change though. Just because he isn't there during the scene doesn't mean he doesn't sleep there. However maybe we can make that a thing that changes with progress? Once Ms.Amos has high enough Rel/Cor maybe she MAKES him sleep on the couch?

This could be a gameplay thing! :D
(Really gone now, I just had to answer a PM so I though one final look here was in order! ;D)

Reactions: MystZER0

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
does anyone know what's the deal with page 2 of EV007 on map099? i'm scared that it make have to do with the coding. or something.

Edit: never mind i just figure it out why it's there. don't delete it

edit 2: does lisa have a garden or is that sara(personally she does seem like the type)?

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I like that idea that Ms Amos makes her boyfriend sleep on the couch since when she is high enough,Peters dick will be the only one she will crave.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So...Is this game cursed or what...? -.-'
So, who's the next to pick it up? >.<

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes