4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I was wondering if the community patch fixed the threesome scene with jennings and mom, among other things.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Sounds good, i just hope that someone releases a patch soon. I want to see the scenes already! :D

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
yeah. just leave a report and wait for the mods to do it. it's not like you can rename the files yourself and uploaded the files to some sort of share folder to save the moders some time while helping everyone out that will have to wait a WHOLE WEEK to be able to progress :^)
I could, but it's a poor fix. It creates duplicated images and bloats the size of the game. It's better if it's properly fixed by making the code reference the right files, which I don't know how to do.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I really hope Nergal uploads the final version of his 0 8 build so people can start modding it,adding stuff and that's when the fun begins.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
He is planning on doing it at the time it was spouse to come out normally
Oh I see that explains him missing in action from his patreon then I guess another week of waiting ,I'm excited to see what this group can manage to add to the game now that Nergal pretty much quit.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Oh I see that explains him missing in action from his patreon then I guess another week of waiting ,I'm excited to see what this group can manage to add to the game now that Nergal pretty much quit.
Yeah he wouldn't want the non-patreons to get a update early

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Agree im pretty much stalking his patreon and this forum,the real fun starts once he releases the final version then everyone can get down to the real business,btw I like the dialogue added from this mod patch also looking forward to everyone's contribution to the game.Hopefully there is can be more dialogue added to scenes that have repeated dialogue or that don't have much changes.

Reactions: bernthal

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Welp don't hold your breath. I would rather see what going on in his discord server. I also need to ask him 1 thing about UD

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
His discord is pretty much a adult game general discussion now he hardly talk anymore on there,ever since the last update he pretty much has disappeared my guess he maybe busy idk

Aug 25, 2017
I'd love to see more dialogue from kingsraiden or someone with just as good talent to make the scenes and game even better,also waiting on that kinner custom event he has in mind for the mrs jennings unused art.

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Yup the dialogue added is pretty good hopefully we see more from kingsraiden ,as of now looks like plans are paused until Nergal releases the last build,which I hope he does unless he already left for good which I doubt but can always be a posibility.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
guys i play mod and and orginal one but doesn't matter which one it give me error when playing sences and i did like what fix dialogue guide in page one writes but it didn't work pls someone tell me what to do or give me fixed data folder that i can replace it.:'(;)

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys! :)
I wanted to ask you for what! Could you or would it be possible that you make the game in German? Because it is really a great game, and it would be a pity if it was only in English! I hope Seher that you can!
I hope to answer!
THANK YOU! :)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes