4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys! :)
I wanted to ask you for what! Could you or would it be possible that you make the game in German? Because it is really a great game, and it would be a pity if it was only in English! I hope Seher that you can!
I hope to answer!
THANK YOU! :)
we would need a German translator and i don't know any translator and it really bad to translate a game while it's still being made because dialogue will be changing a bunch so i dought it

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Well, I'm glad some of you like my additions.

I do have some other changes to add, and we're talking about completing other scenes and filling in the gaps - like the few scenes with Ms J where there are no images. So there will be more coming. Once Smurfy comes back and we get the final version we'll polish what there is and then decide where to go from there.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Well, I'm glad some of you like my additions.

I do have some other changes to add, and we're talking about completing other scenes and filling in the gaps - like the few scenes with Ms J where there are no images. So there will be more coming. Once Smurfy comes back and we get the final version we'll polish what there is and then decide where to go from there.
Sweet thanks for all your hard work can't wait to see more of your dialogue adding and changes,specially on the scenes that use repeated dialogue from other scenes or that are missing dialogue.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
I like where this is going with the plans thanks to smurfy,kingsraiden,kinner and everyone else glad to see this game not being completely abandoned,and yea I loved the dialogue kingsraiden some good stuff looking forward to more of your work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey everyone I have now completed my first official scene mod so here is mom doing kimberly's babysitting scene. I just want to put this here as a disclaimer: I am not Glassfish or an artist of any kind so when I post something here it most likely won't be updated because I made this "project" for my enjoyment and so I thought I would upload them since I put some hard work into it. I cannot stop people from criticizing it but I do wish for people to understand that it most likely will be c+ to b- material and if an actual artist would like to finish them up then great, but if not no skin off my back. One more time for good measure: THEY WILL NOT BE PERFECT. Thank you and have a nice day/night.

May 16, 2017
Hey everyone I have now completed my first official scene mod so here is mom doing kimberly's babysitting scene. I just want to put this here as a disclaimer: I am not Glassfish or an artist of any kind so when I post something here it most likely won't be updated because I made this "project" for my enjoyment and so I thought I would upload them since I put some hard work into it. I cannot stop people from criticizing it but I do wish for people to understand that it most likely will be c+ to b- material and if an actual artist would like to finish them up then great, but if not no skin off my back. One more time for good measure: THEY WILL NOT BE PERFECT. Thank you and have a nice day/night.
How would you access this scene?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I forgot to add the pictures to the mom-missionary folder so here they are and Sol098 all you have to do to see them is copy paste and rename the pics as say "kimberly-bs-fuck (1)" and "kimberly-bs-fuck-cum (1)" and load up the memories of peter to watch that scene or simply make a choice in the hall of memories as play_scene("mom-missionary-corrupt",763,2) into your RPG Maker VXAce program. I do not have the skills to script in an actual way to see the scenes a normal during gameplay type of way so as such all of my scenes are just hall of memories material.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I learn how to get mapshot to work and finished work on lisa's house. tell me what you guys think. i will upload the map files probably on monday with hopefully sare's house,sara's upstairs, ms. amos' upstairs at night(with john optional) click first spoiler to see the map. not gonna lie i was kind lazy with the how thing. shortcuts work but only the ones that are not too short
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Hmmm... So I guess the last update isn't done but I believe we can go off to the races with what's here.

For convenience, I'm putting a post to the other work.

What I'll be doing (between rewriting dialogue in another game and playing these two) is trying to look at the story and see what's salvageable. For example, I like the hunter and prey dichotomy, but I want to flesh it out with other tribal stuff along with some tribal mojo jojo that could make it more convenient.

When I finish both games to the max, I'll be putting up suggestions here:

I'm holding off on them because I need to see what both wanted to do in game and think about it. I'm not a final say on anything, I'm just one voice who tries to look at things holistically and explain my own reasoning. As I said before, the middle and the end are really tough since that's basically uncharted territory. If people want to suggest stuff, feel free.

As it stands, the main questions become how to explain Neala, how to get the dark world (or otherworld or whatever it's called) into the game and to make it all coherent. Likewise, the corruption of the girls is an issue as you move forward as well as Fred getting in on the action which caused a snafu in the program before. Endings, IMO, should be affected by how you corrupt the girls as well as which route you take along with a few choices but all that requires programming and understanding of how such choices can affect anything else written.

Of course, there should also be plot twists which come at the player like an and what those should be and how it pans out should be decided upon by the people making the game. Because every now and again, ya'll like surprises... Don't lie.

Anyway, hope this helps people think on how they want to proceed. I'm off to start jotting notes...

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I'm a little bit confused: are people continuing work on Wootch's version? Apart from the artwork, how is it different from Nergal's version?

NOTE: The below are just my personal views and ideas on the ENDING of the game, and obviously nothing more than that.

tl;dr: I imagine either four or six endings, with one being an easily avoidable failure ending, two (or four, if expanded) endings being the most common endings based on purity or corruption, respectively, and lastly one "secret/true" ending dependant on certain factors. Lastly I consider what the post-ending scenario should be like.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I'm a little bit confused: are people continuing work on Wootch's version? Apart from the artwork, how is it different from Nergal's version?

NOTE: The below are just my personal views and ideas on the ENDING of the game, and obviously nothing more than that.

i don't know if anyone is working on Wootch's version but a few(very small amount) people are thinking about working on nergal's game but no promises can be made.

p.s.
can you please put that in the suggestion dump so we can have it store in a place we can easily go to

Reactions: Burt and Crawdaddy

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
No. The point is to see what parts of the story of both games have any credibility and to use that for ideas and suggestions to make a coherent storyline. As stated, there are indeed parts that would make it intriguing, but also difficult to create systems for. The discussion of hunter and prey could lend into how the storyline of the Underworld may go with Neala having a plot line where she wants to take over. OR, there could be more to the corruption/purify storyline besides a few texts and dialogue which pans out.

As I said, I'm not anything more than granpa gamer and just showing what I think may be good fits and suggestions without having one ounce of coding capability compatible to this cuckery.

And just to answer your questions, there's far more endings than that if you want to get to the nitty gritty, but to get into it would be to get into story ideas that aren't even fully thought out by me yet so let's hold off until something more concrete comes out...

Last edited:
Reactions: Crawdaddy

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Hi, just had to make an account when I learned that this won't be updated in the near future.

Been trying my hand on fixing the Mrs. Jennings 10 scene from cropping up all the time (it was missing the Monday condition), but ran into a snafu - the updated game displays only a small (the rpgmaker default?) window, resulting in a very badly cropped screen. I tried copying over the DLL file with the one in the working versions, which fixed the cropping issue, but still results in a small screen. I can work around it with the bct sizer, but how did Nergal make it work the first time?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hi, just had to make an account when I learned that this won't be updated in the near future.

Been trying my hand on fixing the Mrs. Jennings 10 scene from cropping up all the time (it was missing the Monday condition), but ran into a snafu - the updated game displays only a small (the rpgmaker default?) window, resulting in a very badly cropped screen. I tried copying over the DLL file with the one in the working versions, which fixed the cropping issue, but still results in a small screen. I can work around it with the bct sizer, but how did Nergal make it work the first time?
that happens everytime you edit anything in rpg maker VX ace. just copy and replace RGSS301 file in the system with the unedited version. that's the only solution i know here's a link to a

U

User_135940

I actually made a fix for the 10 heart event as well but I took a different route. I just made it so you had an alternate way of starting the detention event. The problem I encountered was that the detention event would happen everyday after I had activated my fix. Maybe you can find a better way. The Detention switch is number 0294 I believe. Edit: forgot to mention the other problem, the fix I made was just talking to one of the NPCs in the schoolyard to trigger the Detention switch, but I didn't know what adverse effects might occur if you trigger detention before you had gotten to that point in the Mrs. Jennings storyline. I was just using it on a save made after I had already gotten the Mrs Jennings 10 heart scene.

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Thanks! Gonna try it out when I get home later.
I actually made a fix for the 10 heart event as well but I took a different route. I just made it so you had an alternate way of starting the detention event. The problem I encountered was that the detention event would happen everyday after I had activated my fix. Maybe you can find a better way. The Detention switch is number 0294 I believe. Edit: forgot to mention the other problem, the fix I made was just talking to one of the NPCs in the schoolyard to trigger the Detention switch, but I didn't know what adverse effects might occur if you trigger detention before you had gotten to that point in the Mrs. Jennings storyline. I was just using it on a save made after I had already gotten the Mrs Jennings 10 heart scene.
What I tried was this:
1 - create a switch called Monday
2 - in the common event that processes the day progression, toggle the Monday switch depending on what day it now is
3 - in the afternoon school event, add the Monday switch check to the event tab for Mrs. Jennings's 10 heart scene.

There's probably a more straightforward way of adding a "day variable == 0?" check, but I haven't explored RPG Maker's options that much.

Also, I got a stupid question - where can you find the animations used in the scenes? I couldn't find it under the Database option or the Resource Manager.

Last edited:
U

User_135940

Thanks! Gonna try it out when I get home later.

What I tried was this:
1 - create a switch called Monday
2 - in the common event that processes the day progression, toggle the Monday switch depending on what day it now is
3 - in the afternoon school event, add the Monday switch check to the event tab for Mrs. Jennings's 10 heart scene.

There's probably a more straightforward way of adding a "day variable == 0?" check, but I haven't explored RPG Maker's options that much.

Also, I got a stupid question - where can you find the animations used in the scenes? I couldn't find it under the Database option or the Resource Manager.
I just started using the RPG Maker today so I'm not sure, but I think they're called by a script that Nergal wrote that just pulls the photos directly from the filesystem and plays them frame by frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes