4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I dunno - what about making Johnathon (that spelling btw. - just why?) a bit of a drunk that stumbles home late at night and passes out unable to satisfy Mrs. Amos. That could be a way of narratively explaining her dissatisfaction, as well explaining why you (eventually) can just go in and fuck her in their bedroom.

- Just a thought.

EDIT: And thanks for the patch, gentlemen, appreciate the continued involvement and work to make things easier. I assume that some of it will have to be redone once new patches comes out from Nergal, but still.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Yea make the dude sleep on the couch would be a good sight of progression in Ms Amos corruption,I think it would be good way to show it.
that will be a early sign. Later on we could make her kick john out be he's a lazy piece of shit that never helps around the house. But this will only occur if Peter is doing the pure route. Other wise he stay down stairs as a guard
I dunno - what about making Johnathon (that spelling btw. - just why?) a bit of a drunk that stumbles home late at night and passes out unable to satisfy Mrs. Amos. That could be a way of narratively explaining her dissatisfaction, as well explaining why you (eventually) can just go in and fuck her in their bedroom.

- Just a thought.

EDIT: And thanks for the patch, gentlemen, appreciate the continued involvement and work to make things easier. I assume that some of it will have to be redone once new patches comes out from Nergal, but still.
That's basically what i was think for the third option at the poll. He's out drinking or stuff

Last edited:

Sylaidara

Mar 21, 2017
Is any simmilar love gonna be given to A zombies life to tweak it a bit?
Nergal even said that it's gonna be released in an unfinished state.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Is any simmilar love gonna be given to A zombies life to tweak it a bit?
Nergal even said that it's gonna be released in an unfinished state.
this could be a progression check where you can only fuck her at night once she confronts you asking for more. She would tell you her plan to kick john down stairs so you can fuck

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
this could be a progression check where you can only fuck her at night once she confronts you asking for more. She would tell you her plan to kick john down stairs so you can fuck
I like that idea a ton kinda how mrs jennings cucks her husband would love to see her kick him out at high purity so Peter can fuck Ms Amos all night long.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
What is the difference between the Fan Made Mod / Patch and the original game?
And is the game no longer carried on by the Creator? I hope to answer! :)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 17023

Handjob works fine now. Blowjob doesnt. :eek:penedeyewink:
you can probably solve the problem by copying the folder and images and renaming them to match the error message. because blue is gone for the week you won't see the next fan patch until next week. moder gone :/
What is the difference between the Fan Made Mod / Patch and the original game?
And is the game no longer carried on by the Creator? I hope to answer! :)
cheats, glitches and bugged patched. hopefully in the future we will have F95 vers of the game with more content

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Btw. Can someone PLEASE find a way to contact nergal before her goes completely dark. i need help to tell us how he took screenshots of his maps. with that i will become more easy to create new maps the way he did. he has a parallex system and i think that causing mapshot not to work

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
you can probably solve the problem by copying the folder and images and renaming them to match the error message. because blue is gone for the week you won't see the next fan patch until next week. moder gone :/
Yeah, I read what Blue posted. Tried what you said and it is indeed fixable, but a bit of a pain to have to rename every image and the CSV, along with making a "corrupt" folder for the images.

Anyway, it's best to leave the report there for Blue to see when they get back and fix it properly. :D

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, I read what Blue posted. Tried what you said and it is indeed fixable, but a bit of a pain to have to rename every image and the CSV, along with making a "corrupt" folder for the images.

Anyway, it's best to leave the report there for Blue to see when they get back and fix it properly. :D
yeah. just leave a report and wait for the mods to do it. it's not like you can rename the files yourself and uploaded the files to some sort of share folder to save the moders some time while helping everyone out that will have to wait a WHOLE WEEK to be able to progress :^)

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
My dream now is to see a 0.9 version by the f95 community . What will happen though with the plans for the principal since she didnt even get to have an illustration.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
My dream now is to see a 0.9 version by the f95 community . What will happen though with the plans for the principal since she didnt even get to have an illustration.
I personally believe that either we let some rando come up with her character design or prehap in the DISTANCE future, we just let glass decide her illustration after gaining the funding for her salary

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

heh, that one never came up to me originally. I'll make a bj-corrupt file and update the text for when Smurfy returns.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
I have a question. When or where can I meet Meridiana in the Otherworld? I mean I accidentally skipped the dialogue too fast during her speech at the teleportation room after having the true corruption power. Now I have no idea how to proceed.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I have a question. When or where can I meet Meridiana in the Otherworld? I mean I accidentally skipped the dialogue too fast during her speech at the teleportation room after having the true corruption power. Now I have no idea how to proceed.
You don't meet her; that part of the story has not been created yet (and won't be, at least by Nergal). However, after you get the true corruption power, you can still take the other teleporter (blue star, I think?) and do the forest maze and bridge and interact with the Fae Queen. But the story ends there. If you've received the ruby from the Fae Queen, you've done all of the Otherworld content.

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
You don't meet her; that part of the story has not been created yet (and won't be, at least by Nergal). However, after you get the true corruption power, you can still take the other teleporter (blue star, I think?) and do the forest maze and bridge and interact with the Fae Queen. But the story ends there. If you've received the ruby from the Fae Queen, you've done all of the Otherworld content.
Well I hope you guys could keep on with what Nergal had left behind. I really wish to see this game ending.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Well I hope you guys could keep on with what Nergal had left behind. I really wish to see this game ending.
don't expect anything soon. We gotta establish lore, story ideas, possible ending routes, and the F95 canon. I brew up some idea's but not is guaranteed to be used. You can check my head canon in the UD share folder. Check the links in my signature

Reactions: Kolblogberg

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
don't expect anything soon. We gotta establish lore, story ideas, possible ending routes, and the F95 canon. I brew up some idea's but not is guaranteed to be used. You can check my head canon in the UD share folder. Check the links in my signature
Right. I'll wait and stay with the update.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes