4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I just started using the RPG Maker today so I'm not sure, but I think they're called by a script that Nergal wrote that just pulls the photos directly from the filesystem and plays them frame by frame.
in ALZ you can actaully see nergal developing his sex scene sprite from how he went from using the same format as wootch but over time worked on a made a better Alternative to the standard fast/slower rpg maker sex scene style. if anything i would suggest just reading the code from AZL on the multiple scenes to possible gain more knowledge about them. wootch have multi layer pictures with individual parts acting moving on loop for sex scenes and nergal copy his tech in AZL with the dinner scene. instead of a completely different picture all together he had single body parts that will over lap blank space and have the code run checks and balances to know which one should be showing at the time.
p.s. good night(salty about fire emblem heroes)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
And just to answer your questions, there's far more endings than that if you want to get to the nitty gritty, but to get into it would be to get into story ideas that aren't even fully thought out by me yet so let's hold off until something more concrete comes out...
Of course you could do basically an almost infinite variety of endings. I was mostly thinking about feasibility. Given that this is a game that's been abandoned three times now, I thought it would be more prudent to focus on realistic targets rather than shifting the goalposts for an indefinite time.

Reactions: Ungawa

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm back! (Wont do anything today though, it's late as hell and I'm tired, tomorrow I'll actually do stuff if needed!)
View attachment 17023

Handjob works fine now. Blowjob doesnt. :eek:penedeyewink:
heh, that one never came up to me originally. I'll make a bj-corrupt file and update the text for when Smurfy returns.
I haven't gotten them yet but when I do I'll update as soon as possible!

His discord is pretty much a adult game general discussion now he hardly talk anymore on there,ever since the last update he pretty much has disappeared my guess he maybe busy idk
Quick question... would it be possible for you someone to... LEAK an invite link to Nergal's Discord so we could join it and check what's going on over there?

Welp don't hold your breath. I would rather see what going on in his discord server. I also need to ask him 1 thing about UD
Nergal is... a hard man to contact :/ I wouldn't bet on you actually contacting him :C

Hey everyone I have now completed my first official scene mod so here is mom doing kimberly's babysitting scene. I just want to put this here as a disclaimer: I am not Glassfish or an artist of any kind so when I post something here it most likely won't be updated because I made this "project" for my enjoyment and so I thought I would upload them since I put some hard work into it. I cannot stop people from criticizing it but I do wish for people to understand that it most likely will be c+ to b- material and if an actual artist would like to finish them up then great, but if not no skin off my back. One more time for good measure: THEY WILL NOT BE PERFECT. Thank you and have a nice day/night.
The only criticism you'll get (or should get) is constructive. If anyone gives you shit for trying they can fuck right off!

PS: @MystZER0 & @Crawdaddy & @Ungawa
My view on using Wootch's version as inspiration for continuing Nergal's version as a F95Zone community version:
Fuck yes. Wootch was a dick, but I do believe that his version (Urban X Life NOT Urban xLife, which came first and was crap on a crap stick!) was doing some things better than UD is/was doing. So taking a few cue's from it is OK in my book!

Good to be back! \(^-^)/

Reactions: blacksage

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Nergal is... a hard man to contact :/ I wouldn't bet on you actually contacting him :C

PS: @MystZER0 & @Crawdaddy & @Ungawa
My view on using Wootch's version as inspiration for continuing Nergal's version as a F95Zone community version:
Fuck yes. Wootch was a dick, but I do believe that his version (Urban X Life NOT Urban xLife, which came first and was crap on a crap stick!) was doing some things better than UD is/was doing. So taking a few cue's from it is OK in my book!

Good to be back! \(^-^)/
I already figure out what i needed to so i mo longer need to talk to nergal and also i rummaged through the story of Urban X life and i dought we can incorporate it's story into urban demons. I was thinking of taking a page out of and make the plot revolve around demon politics. People trying to game the system to get into a position of power. I haven't fully flushed out the whole idea yet but you can get a better understanding from reading my head canon. I just putting story ideas and trying to think on how to work them into the game but i might drop a few idea for better one or even scrap them completely

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
I already figure out what i needed to so i mo longer need to talk to nergal and also i rummaged through the story of Urban X life and i dought we can incorporate it's story into urban demons. I was thinking of taking a page out of and make the plot revolve around demon politics. People trying to game the system to get into a position of power. I haven't fully flushed out the whole idea yet but you can get a better understanding from reading my head canon. I just putting story ideas and trying to think on how to work them into the game but i might drop a few idea for better one or even scrap them completely
Gonna read through it now, and yes I do like the political route which is something I believed Urban X Life actually had with it's version of the demon town and the massive dragon meeting thing early on in the game.
I'll make some comments in the Headcanon document :D

piri_vm

Sep 3, 2017
Fantastic patch/mod. Thanks ppl.
I have a question.
Are you thinking of doing Mrs Jenning's double penetration scene in sex education classes?

Sorry for my English.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Fantastic patch/mod. Thanks ppl.
I have a question.
Are you thinking of doing Mrs Jenning's double penetration scene in sex education classes?

Sorry for my English.
Doubt it that would require paying glass fish which she charges a ton of money per scene,and tbh I don't want to see another Fred war here like it did in nergals patreon and ended up making a poll in which he massively lost by like 70% because almost nobody wanted him in the game,and even if they did tried raising money to pay glass for that scene they would hardly get any because of the large amount of people who hate Fred

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Fred is actually an intriguing character if he could be introduced as someone that is the opposite of Peter. But I'm kind of amazed at how many people absolutely rejected him.

He seems to be Peter's best friend but wasn't shown to be anything much while he gets you all the tools you need for shenanigans for nothing.

I think a lot of people just didn't like him and as more stuff showed that the people weren't interested in his route, it just became a nonstarter.

What probably should have happened is that Fred becomes a sort of opposite for Peter. A reflection of his purity or corruption and as the player goes one way, they go another. This allows for people to see some type of response to their actions as the game progresses. This could also become a big thing in regards to demon politics. Maybe a third demon that's vying for power albeit with a slightly different angle? A trickster that's more subtle and forces mirror images to have a showdown.

Again, just an idea. Don't take it as gospel, but I just think that Fred's role and character growth are something to look at, just like everything else.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Fred is actually an intriguing character if he could be introduced as someone that is the opposite of Peter. But I'm kind of amazed at how many people absolutely rejected him.

He seems to be Peter's best friend but wasn't shown to be anything much while he gets you all the tools you need for shenanigans for nothing.

I think a lot of people just didn't like him and as more stuff showed that the people weren't interested in his route, it just became a nonstarter.

What probably should have happened is that Fred becomes a sort of opposite for Peter. A reflection of his purity or corruption and as the player goes one way, they go another. This allows for people to see some type of response to their actions as the game progresses. This could also become a big thing in regards to demon politics. Maybe a third demon that's vying for power albeit with a slightly different angle? A trickster that's more subtle and forces mirror images to have a showdown.

Again, just an idea. Don't take it as gospel, but I just think that Fred's role and character growth are something to look at, just like everything else.
Let's make fredd the final boss who either trys to show you the light or betrays you. He could be an unknown 3rd faction with added subtle hints added of him being a player in this "game". He could have also survived a fate encounter or alternatively, have family connections with the other world to tie him in with it

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Let's make fredd the final boss who either trys to show you the light or betrays you. He could be an unknown 3rd faction with added subtle hints added of him being a player in this "game". He could have also survived a fate encounter or alternatively, have family connections with the other world to tie him in with it
Might be best to have his benefactor be the strange grandfather. Now you have a third actor, Fred unknowingly helps you out in the beginning, and during the middle and the end, he can change directions as your actions reflect on the world. Still need to flesh this out, but Fred as a final boss from the humble beginnings certainly sounds plausible.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Might be best to have his benefactor be the strange grandfather. Now you have a third actor, Fred unknowingly helps you out in the beginning, and during the middle and the end, he can change directions as your actions reflect on the world. Still need to flesh this out, but Fred as a final boss from the humble beginnings certainly sounds plausible.
Due the lack of Direction in the unfinish game there no limit in how to end the game. In addition we can rewrite the story if wanted to. If we go the fred route than we can even alter the dialogue of the angel statues inside the Castle of Illusion to come aligned with fred's role in the story other than a unknown Direction nergal was taking this

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Anything with Fred on it is doomed to fail you guys have no idea how many people absolute despise him,you guys can even check nergals pattern on a few older posts where there is an absolute rebellion against the character overall,so I think giving him screen time and bigger roles will just infuriate the fan base even more.

Reactions: JohnD

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Anything with Fred on it is doomed to fail you guys have no idea how many people absolute despise him,you guys can even check nergals pattern on a few older posts where there is an absolute rebellion against the character overall,so I think giving him screen time and bigger roles will just infuriate the fan base even more.
They're not writing the story, coding the game, or creating the maps :^)
It's not doomed to fail. It will cause flames to rise while we have no obligations to meet their demands. We haven't taken money or anything. If we start raising money for glass than we should let them have a voice but than again they're paying for the art, not the story. If we really wanted to we could charge money just to have a say into the story to prevent fred from having a bigger role but i don't think any of the volunteers are willing to do anything that's scummy

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

Look dude...

We already said we're just discussing ideas here. If we use Fred, we're going to ensure his character makes sense and it carries through to the end of the game. That requires that anything programmed and put in is consistent from beginning to middle to end. That include making the dichotomy of hunter/prey make sense or whatever else is in the game.

That also means looking into the demon politics, the poke poke game in UxL, and every other system to see how to make it all something compatible.

That doesn't mean Fred will be getting more screen time or not. But the idea right now is to make him like Gary in Pokemon and have that make sense IF it gets done. He'd have his own adventures just like you, and maybe some other stuff. But nothing is set in stone, which is the point. So I don't think anyone can be upset if we run the idea and see what validity it has as the game comes to fruition.

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
Brainstorming is all good but rather then focusing too much on the storyline and rewriting tons of stuff I think the priority should be in adding stuff to make the last build that Nergal will release such as patches for bugs,more dialogue for scenes,extra modded scenes that should take place first, not hating and it's ok to brainstorm future content that could be added after the main things get put but I feel like it's a bit too soon to be planning such a big thing as rewriting the current story and characters (again this is just my opinion not attacking anybody's plans or opinion just sharing my mind).

Last edited:

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
I mean anybody can do what they want with the game at this point,since it's open but it will take some organization and wether people like it or not if anybody thinks about hiring glass for art work for the game then catering to the fan base is a must or people will simply not give a dime even more so on the internet,that's just my opinion unless they plan to pay it out of their pockets then they can hire her to do what they want.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well, at this current time, I take it that a lot of people are doing this as a community project. So there's more people doing more things as well as pulling the game in a number of new directions. There's no more one man show, it's more or less a way to see if the game can be completed or not. That requires a coherent story. As mentioned before, UxL and UD failed to get out of the beginning while introducing some intriguing plots for the middle and end.

In regards to hiring Glass, that could happen, but as of now, a game that people want to play and see finished might be more appealing. That gives you some Middle characters that you don't see in the beginning (think about if you corrupt women at your mom's advertising agency or in the demon region) or bring some of those women to the Demon World and turn them into much more. Sky's the limit.

Now I speak only for myself on this, but wouldn't it be prudent to have a story that caters to this? So when you meet one girl you can corrupt or meet a dude that's cockblocking you, they make sense to give you some challenge with the powers you have and such? What if you meet your match, and they were right under your nose and suddenly, you gotta face them down?

IMO, the power of the story can convince you to move you forward. Maybe your corrupted babysitter moves to another town and that gives you more room for crazy. But if people don't even think about this stuff or try to jot it out, it could end up abandoned.

And after so much, I think that a storyline that could be added to and completed with possible branches may have a decent future than what's been told so far.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Fred was, is, and always will be a delicate case.
I personally would still like to see him get more content but I also know very well that a lot of people don't care or actively HATE the guy.

I do like @Ungawa's idea about meeting some "rivals" or maybe people who are actively blocking progress.
For example, Mrs.J's husband. He could just lower her corruption by being around her as something the anchors her to her "pure"/normal self instead of the corrupted pet/slut you're turning her into.
A system like this is very easy to implement because all it would really do is lower the corruption stat over time.
Of course, once corruption gets high enough it'll no longer go down (or at least not further down than a certain level).

And yes, story is important. And although I LOVE organic storys that change with the players actions, we could start by scaling it down and do only 2 maybe 3 endings/paths first and once those are done release more paths/endings as a sort of free dlc.
The reason I say this is because I'm scared that we're all ALREADY expecting too much of the community project. And if we do that it means that if we were all expecting great and the final product is "only" good, it's crap and everyone will hate it (see every AAA game with hype-trains running years before the game was released as evidence).

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes