4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Personally, I say go for whatever you want!
I mean, from how I understood the story, I thought we still got a long way to go:
- Meridiana still hasn't shown herself
- the cloaked dude still hasn't explained his nefarious plans
- We still don't know what Peter's dad is about. (He could be the cloaked dude, I guess?) Do we need to fight him? Will we see him in the real world?
- Neala's story needs a conclusion
- Principal Taylor just got introduced.
- Some of the ladies are still incomplete.
- obviously there's no good/bad/lust ending

Since we don't have access to Nergal's notes, and it's a bit unlikely we'll see those, we can really only take a guess on where the story is going at this point. So, as shown as modders spitballing some ideas, we might as well make our own spin on UD, ya know?

Reactions: MystZER0

blacksage

May 28, 2017
I am actually pretty excited about all the ideas that are coming out, and if I can help with something, I will gladly do it lo.ol, maybe with the writting part bc I don´t know a thing about programming stuff xD

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys. Because of the hurricane in Florida i might not have internet for the next few day or maybe even a week but i hope for the best. If anything i will write ideas on how to continue the story on a note book and upload them later on so you guy's can give opinions. Right now all we can do is brainstorm for the story
Stay safe buddy!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
All the ideas are great but I would love to settle on one path and finish the game with that, too many direction changes just always end up leaving the story flat. That happens so much in these games. Once Nergal finishes the final version then let's fill in the gaps and move on to deciding what to do with the story and give this a proper ending.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
All the ideas are great but I would love to settle on one path and finish the game with that, too many direction changes just always end up leaving the story flat. That happens so much in these games. Once Nergal finishes the final version then let's fill in the gaps and move on to deciding what to do with the story and give this a proper ending.
I agree that we should limit ourselves at least to start with.
One or two paths/endings at most to start with, because going large scale could kill us/our interest/our efforts and fuck it all up.

Reactions: blacksage

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
what im a bit disappointed in this "clone" is that we don't have Nessa.
i enjoyed playing her in Urban X more then the kid.
unfortunately when Wootch did return to fuck with Nergal, as he didn't like some to continue his unfinished game, Nergal was forced to stop updating the game, I believe it could have been a great game and most likely finished. Nergal, as many people liked the idea of this game created Demons, but skipped Nessa and now abandoned. in the end its all Wootch fault! damn him.
Gonna be really honest and say that Nessa's entire story and backlog should be a game in its own right. Her corrupting a school along with her motivations make her extremely one dimensional and the player should have the option to change her and her motivations. You can't do that with Peter in all honesty. Giving her time to grow while also seeking revenge as well as corrupting the students, the teachers, and others in the pursuit of a wicked stepmother with barely a purity path is goddamn intriguing.

I won't go into it much, but I'll say I was mulling it over and realized that Wootch and Nerghal had a LOT to deal with when it comes to her character. Think about if you put Superpowered, Hentai high school, and Free Friends in the game and suddenly you're playing the student.

She's that much of a force to be reckoned with. It's probably best to focus on Peter for now.

mytho123

Feb 6, 2017
hiya, is sydney's 2nd photo still bugged even in the fan patch? the one where she is sleeping but because she is never there you cant take it? thanks for the efforts guys!

also mrs jennings corrupt tit fuck now has the same error that bj and hj had before :eek:

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
i just wanted to see at least fred in one 3 some scene :/
That's my take on it as well. I really don't get why people got so up in fucking arms over him. I always saw him as an excuse to do a DP scene and not much more, but people have turned him into this hugely influential NPC in their mind.

Someone even called me a faggot for wanting Jennings to have a DP scene. XD I mean, some people really are insecure.

Anyway, I don't massively care either way, it's clear that the game's focus should be on Peter/PC creating a harem, and everything else comes second in concern.

Reactions: Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
That's my take on it as well. I really don't get why people got so up in fucking arms over him. I always saw him as an excuse to do a DP scene and not much more, but people have turned him into this hugely influential NPC in their mind.

Someone even called me a faggot for wanting Jennings to have a DP scene. XD I mean, some people really are insecure.

Anyway, I don't massively care either way, it's clear that the game's focus should be on Peter/PC creating a harem, and everything else comes second in concern.
My thoughts exactly. Also, as far as I can remember, the fred part was optional.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Gonna be really honest and say that Nessa's entire story and backlog should be a game in its own right. Her corrupting a school along with her motivations make her extremely one dimensional and the player should have the option to change her and her motivations. You can't do that with Peter in all honesty. Giving her time to grow while also seeking revenge as well as corrupting the students, the teachers, and others in the pursuit of a wicked stepmother with barely a purity path is goddamn intriguing.

I won't go into it much, but I'll say I was mulling it over and realized that Wootch and Nerghal had a LOT to deal with when it comes to her character. Think about if you put Superpowered, Hentai high school, and Free Friends in the game and suddenly you're playing the student.

She's that much of a force to be reckoned with. It's probably best to focus on Peter for now.
A spin off that only takes place at the school, getting the Wootch gloryhole/prostitution club aspect in there and then slowly building capital while taking over/corrupting the school.
That would actually be a really fun thing if pulled off correctly! :D

hiya, is sydney's 2nd photo still bugged even in the fan patch? the one where she is sleeping but because she is never there you cant take it? thanks for the efforts guys!

also mrs jennings corrupt tit fuck now has the same error that bj and hj had before :eek:
The 2nd photo hasn't been bugged for a long time, it just changed how it worked. You have to take it during the morning instead of during the night.

Could you send a screenshot of the error for the titfuck just so we know exactly what we're looking for?

i just wanted to see at least fred in one 3 some scene :/

My thoughts exactly. Also, as far as I can remember, the fred part was optional.
Fred :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
But yeah, I would've like to see it too :cryingface:

Were there any plans for pregnancy?
Not that I know of. And I don't think there ever will be, or at least, there STILL aren't any plans/ideas around it currently :/

U

User_135940

Not that I know of. And I don't think there ever will be, or at least, there STILL aren't any plans/ideas around it currently :/
Actually I outlined my idea for pregnancy in Ungawa's idea dump document thing. Basically I suggested that Peter be a demi-demon and that the hooded figure that talks to you in the church is actually your father, who is a demon. You getting the corruption power and forming a Harem was what he planned because he wanted you to impregnate the women in the town for more demi-demons ( I had some sort of idea for a world domination plot or something like that). Whether or not the women can become impregnated with your children can be a choice the player makes at the end, and the significance of getting to Meridiana could be that she is the only one who can complete some sort of ritual to make the pregnancies viable. For going through with the ritual, Peter's father could offer him "limitless women" or something or other (world domination would let him grant that after all).

Honestly, the more I reflect on this the more shit it sounds, but I'm an amateur writer who wrote most of this in his head while driving around in his car so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Hopefully this at least inspires someone with better ideas.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Honestly, the more I reflect on this the more shit it sounds, but I'm an amateur writer who wrote most of this in his head while driving around in his car so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
That's the realest shit I've read in a while XD
But yeah, it's interesting to think about, and you have some good points in there, I'm just afraid that the whole pregnancy thing will bog down the game...

Reactions: User_135940

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Pregnancy is heavily hinted at in the dialogue for several of the women. My guess is simply that Nergal was working with pregnancy risk/desire as a kink as opposed to having any plans for impregnation as a story development.

My general impression is that the majority of people don't like it.

Personally I'd be cool with it (but then I'm a freak), though it opens up questions regarding whether it should influence the storyline, or indeed how you would do it. It's fairly clear that it would have to be an optional feature, but what if someone allows a pregnancy, and then decides they don't want it after all? Do you force them to go back to an old save? Do you have abortion is an in-story element (that's a bit too real in my opinion), or do you do some fantasy hocus pocus where the impregnations are actually some Otherworld stuff that produces demonic minions that teleport away after birth after a few days (basically just an excuse to have them be preggers for a short while in the name of fetish, and remove all consequences, like LoQo2 did.)

The largest hurdle is probably the artwork. You might have to redo all scenes with pregnancy on. For some scenes that would be easy, for others, not so much.

In summary, it would probably be more work than it's worth.

I guess I wouldn't mind a post-credit image of some pregnant milfs and a triumphant MC though.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Pregnancy is heavily hinted at in the dialogue for several of the women. My guess is simply that Nergal was working with pregnancy risk/desire as a kink as opposed to having any plans for impregnation as a story development.

My general impression is that the majority of people don't like it.

Personally I'd be cool with it (but then I'm a freak), though it opens up questions regarding whether it should influence the storyline, or indeed how you would do it. It's fairly clear that it would have to be an optional feature, but what if someone allows a pregnancy, and then decides they don't want it after all? Do you force them to go back to an old save? Do you have abortion is an in-story element (that's a bit too real in my opinion), or do you do some fantasy hocus pocus where the impregnations are actually some Otherworld stuff that produces demonic minions that teleport away after birth after a few days (basically just an excuse to have them be preggers for a short while in the name of fetish, and remove all consequences, like LoQo2 did.)

The largest hurdle is probably the artwork. You might have to redo all scenes with pregnancy on. For some scenes that would be easy, for others, not so much.

In summary, it would probably be more work than it's worth.

I guess I wouldn't mind a post-credit image of some pregnant milfs and a triumphant MC though.
The "more work than it's worth" is something that (at least for now means that) we probably wont even be looking at it that much... But yeah.

mytho123

Feb 6, 2017
The 2nd photo hasn't been bugged for a long time, it just changed how it worked. You have to take it during the morning instead of during the night.

Could you send a screenshot of the error for the titfuck just so we know exactly what we're looking for?
ah my bad thanks :coldsweat:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
In regards to pregnancy:

So the big issue with this is how much do you want there to be a can of worms from it?

I don't really care either way, but I'll just explain the two major ideas that arise from this.

First, let's consider that Peter and Neela are humans with demonic powers. So human biology being what it is, you get a girl preggers, that's 40 weeks (280 days) of a pregnancy fetish.

I know there's suggestions that Neela and Peter could be part demons or even half brother and half sister, so let's just say that demonic preggers = 4 weeks (28 days) for argument's sake.

Now we have what... 5+ girls? Two are teachers (Ms Amos teaches at Neela's school and has a shotocon fetish from UxL), three are married (Amos, Cummings, and one of the park women) so scandal would arise from that.

Then you have to deal with the kid, a woman with a scarlet letter, a scandal, and their SOs who'd be beyond pissed that some little brat was banging their wife.

In terms of gameplay, that could certainly be a game over since now, Peter could take responsibility for the kids in the early game or the devs (us basically) would have to have some mumbo jumbo explain this. On top of that, do you REALLLLY want to get into incest and inbreeding in game with this? Because Sydney and your mom getting pregnant from you starts asking that question...

And that gets us into part two...

If those kids become part demon, whether because Peter and Neela are demonic by birth or whatever, then how could you explain that aspect?

If the point is to impregnate women for power in the Underworld, then you have to explain the kids turning into demonic babies. Or maybe they grow like Breeding Season and you don't see that. Either way, that's something to note.

Then, if the pregnancy is done and over with quickly (say a month for now) then you gotta wonder if the girls take it guilt free (corruption) or want to stay with Peter (purity) while the babies disappear.

And I don't even want to think about if you allow incest with babies... Rule 7 up the hizzy on that one. So let's just skip the demonic baby idea to them as adults and incest...

Now that could be a currency in the demon world. But if you go with Crowdaddy's ritual idea, then that nullifies all of this and keeps it to a minimal issue.

Ya'll can decide. Other ideas on this include that Peter is a clone of his dad, Peter's older than he looks and doesn't remember his past, and rituals are more about power than just sex.

----------------------------------------------

In regards to Freddy, the main issue a few people seemed to have was that they needed tutorials for certain things. Yes, there's a walkthrough with Nergal's work, but having Freddy as a guide helps with that as well as alleviates the problem of what was explained about him before. Again, this is just ideas so if anyone thinks that Ms Cummings, Freddy, and Peter having romps could be better and justified, I'm not against that. I'm just thinking of how to get to that bridge and lay it out for most to see and think about.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Crowdaddy, that's @
's work. He maintains the Google Document. I just pointed people to it on my post. :)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes