4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I feel like that's a long lost dream now. I'm hoping Nergal will come back from his hiatus and complete the game.

I wouldn't mind waiting for a year or two.
We only need a coder, a writer and either an artist that can copy glass' art or raise fund to hire glass

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
We only need a coder, a writer and either an artist that can copy glass' art or raise fund to hire glass
I'll take up the writing, if it ever comes to that. I've been meaning to try my hand at modding UD's dialogue for a few versions now, but kept putting it off in hopes of Nergal rewritting it instead. Plus, I'd be ruining my own fun if I did. Can't enjoy the game if I know the scenes... But now that the project is abandoned, I'm game for joining this would-be team as writer.

The artist problem is the hardest to solve by far. I honestly don't see Glassfish accepting commissions for a modded UD even if we did raise the money, out of respect for Nergal. So a copy is the best chance IMHO. But then again, there is so much modding potential from just dialogue and coding, while reusing art, that we can work for months before an artist is needed.

I think the best idea for now is to create a separate thread here on the forum, under mods, and move the discussion there. We should see who's up for it (*hint hint nudge nudge* @SmurfyBlue ?). And stop spamming this thread too.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
what they did to jamming/jenning is just awful
*snip*
Thanks for the nightmares....

Can somebody lock this thread until the update comes? It's getting waaay off topic and every time I see a new post, I think it's the 0.8 version only for it to be some shitpost.
You're right, we should probably calm down and take all this to somewhere else. I thought about doing it sooner for reasons of people were actually starting to fight about stuff, but they kinda all calmed down and now we've started shitposting.
We're not locking the thread because this is where people come for support for the game (which I then try to give them to the best of my abilities) but the shitposting can be moved somewhere else! (I'm not gonna make a thread for it because I don't enjoy shitposting most of the time, so one of you get on that! >;D)

*snip cuz too long*
Like I've said. If I have time to do it besides my study I would really like to be on board for the project, but until school has started and I get an idea of how much free time I'll have only THEN can I assess if I'm able to join this effort.

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

Urban Demons 0.8-beta1
I've done what I can for this, but it hasn't been tested. I will try and fix issues as soon as possible, but a bug fix build might not be available until mid next week.

As promised the build has not been encrypted, so feel free to mod as you like and if you think can fix a bug yourself, go ahead.

Bug fixes will be done as follows:

I'll upload a file and you'll need to replace the matching file on your system (since it's no longer encrypted) which means bug fixing will be quicker to upload and download.

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
So there is no minor changes log makes me wonder if nergal added any extra events other then the new art,one thing I would love is to get extra scenes with new dialogue even if it's reused scene art.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So whenever I use the BCT Sizer, the title screen comes up with a faded black over it, music plays, but the title screen options don't appear, the game just kind of freezes in place. Any trick on how to fix this?

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
This build was not alpha tested my poor eyes all I see is bugs everywhere we need you now more then ever Smurfy senpai!

Reactions: marthal

ParagonFlynn

May 28, 2017
Odd question, but does anyone have the save for the cheat room that the testers would use but the name of the kid is Peter and not 'FAGGOT'? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes