Pwnographic

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone point me in the direction of a compressed version if there is one out there? My mega folder needs a hero :LOL:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Ok, it's disappointing because of lack of stuff in the Sophia/Nadine route :(

dp123

Aug 9, 2017
Can someone point me in the direction of a compressed version if there is one out there? My mega folder needs a hero :LOL:
Definitely understand your struggle lmao. Nowadays I have to be strategic with my mega downloads in order to avoid reaching the limit and not being able to download a certain game :confused:

mikusiek

Sep 28, 2017
Is there a possibility to fuck Sophia and Beth? Cannot find the way, there's also no walkthrough in the whole internet ;(

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is there a possibility to fuck Sophia and Beth? Cannot find the way, there's also no walkthrough in the whole internet ;(
Excluding the sex party a couple of updates ago, so far the ones you get to fuck are Beth, Jenny and Amanda. At least I think that's it, unless I missed something.

Reactions: mikusiek

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have a feeling that in this game you can only pursue one girl at a time. For example in my Sophia run, I had a coffee date with Nadine Megan and no matter what I said she always gave me the brushoff at the end. However when I did another run focused only on Nadine Megan the date went smoothly. So far none of the 3 sex scenes (Beth, Jenny and Amanda) can be done in the same run

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And what makes it worse is you can't share saves, life would be so much easier with this game if that was the case.

Reactions: arms99

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what bugs me most i guess ..is in the MC's head he is always whining that actually being around dames..like having Nadine around..will ruin his telescope sessions..WTF..dude is a retard...18 year old hottie..right there..and yer thinking about your telescope..dude deserves to fall out his window and splat on the street for being such a moron :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
And what makes it worse is you can't share saves, life would be so much easier with this game if that was the case.
I'm playing in browser, so they're always with me anyway. :D
I have a feeling that in this game you can only pursue one girl at a time. For example in my Sophia run, I had a coffee date with Nadine and no matter what I said she always gave me the brushoff at the end. However when I did another run focused only on Nadine the date went smoothly. So far none of the 3 sex scenes (Beth, Jenny and Amanda) can be done in the same run
Well, yeah, none of these h scenes can be combined for one playthrough since all of these routes are excluding the other, but on other hand some other routes can be combined with one of the three. So it's not that you can only pursue one girl at time.
And there is highly compatible ones, like laptop woman, dormitory girls that can be done at the same time with pursuing other routes.
As for the Sophia and Nadine, yes, you can improve relationship better with either one of them, but that doesn't mean there won't be some sort of threesome route down the line. We don't know it yet.

arms99

May 11, 2018
As for the Sophia and Nadine, yes, you can improve relationship better with either one of them, but that doesn't mean there won't be some sort of threesome route down the line. We don't know it yet.
Sorry my bad, I made a mistake I meant to say Megan (the yoga teacher) instead of Nadine. What I meant is that if you are on the Nadine/Sophia route then the Tuesday coffee date with Megan always ends in bust.

So far the impression that I get (and I could be wrong) is that to trigger a scene with one of the girls their stats have to be fully maxed out, any slight deviation and you'll get nothing. Like in my above example you're babysitting Nadine instead of saying hi to Megan at the party. That small, almost insignificant change is enough to close off any possible Megan route.

Last edited:

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Sorry my bad, I made a mistake I meant to say Megan (the yoga teacher) instead of Nadine. What I meant is that if you are on the Nadine/Sophia route then the Tuesday coffee date with Megan always ends in bust.

So far the impression that I get (and I could be wrong) is that to trigger a scene with one of the girls their stats have to be fully maxed out, any slight deviation and you'll get nothing. Like in my above example you're babysitting Nadine instead of saying hi to Megan at the party. That small, almost insignificant change is enough to close off any possible Megan route.
Not true, I was on Nadine (babysitting her) and Megan (went to the party) routes and the coffee date ended good with the possibility of going to next Marcie's party with Megan and Karla (or at least choosing them between some other girls, maybe Beth again? Alicia? other?)
What makes the difference are your answers during the talk, i played it a couple times and it seems that you need at least 3 correct answers out of 5 or 6 or it'll end in bust. The same thing happens during Beth date, and you can also be at same time on Nadine and Beth routes.

Someone just uploaded a new walkthrough, it'll help on finding the right answers at Megan/Beth dates :)

Reactions: Dilettante
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes