arms99

May 11, 2018
Nice update, a couple of really hot scenes, one with Beth and another with Jenny. I specially liked the Jenny scene, looks like she's warming up to whole sugar-daddy deal

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
this is one of the first adult games i have played two years ago. so glad it's back. i wasn't really being hopeful of its revival.
I'm not sure why you're surprised or expected anything else. If you're followed the game closely, Cesar always released updates this way (after few months). So you can say there was "revivals" every time. No monthly updates from this dev since i'm pretty sure he's only working on the game part time. But on other hand his updates are very meaty unlike those many "monthly" games have.
64 bit version only WIN.
Yeah, you need to just unpack the "app.asar" archive inside of resources folder with some archivator (but you probably need to download plugin for that, like with 7-Zip). Then you can play the game (index.html) in your browser.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

vasquez

Feb 17, 2018
Someone can convert the game in android version. I'm unable due to my computer memory. I will be very grateful

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
i must have missed or forgotten about the last update four months ago, i'm fairly sure it was in a sort of limbo at some point in time though.

I'm not sure why you're surprised or expected anything else. If you're followed the game closely, Cesar always released updates this way (after few months). So you can say there was "revivals" every time. No monthly updates from this dev since i'm pretty sure he's only working on the game part time. But on other hand his updates are very meaty unlike those many "monthly" games have.

arms99

May 11, 2018
If I remember correctly, I think there was a long gap between 0.3 and 0.4. To the point where everyone thought it was abandoned. This time around it was normal.

Reactions: fugazi666

arms99

May 11, 2018
So after finally sorting out the previous save issues, I am completely lost :LOL: I think even after all that hassle I may have to start a new game :unsure:
Beth and Jenny are the ones with some nice H content this update, so I recommend you focus on them. Unfortunately, their paths are mutually exclusive, so you’ll have to do a couple of runs.

Reactions: Mormont

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
by the way, I love this blonde Melody.:love:
View attachment 371219
Cesar really nice game (y) , cheers to you.
That's Nadine, there' no one called Melody on Urban Voyeur :p
The dinner invitation at their new place in the hotel, I guess it'll be on the next update, hopefully things will go deeper with Nadine and her mother, mmmhhh... They've some strong competition from the other women but they still are my favorite characters and path on this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Beth and Jenny are the ones with some nice H content this update, so I recommend you focus on them. Unfortunately, their paths are mutually exclusive, so you’ll have to do a couple of runs.
The route that I've just discovered I don't have instead I got the Nadine and Sophia route think I got about 5 mins worth out of that :oops:

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes