arms99

May 11, 2018
Not true, I was on Nadine (babysitting her) and Megan (went to the party) routes and the coffee date ended good with the possibility of going to next Marcie's party with Megan and Karla (or at least choosing them between some other girls, maybe Beth again? Alicia? other?)
What makes the difference are your answers during the talk, i played it a couple times and it seems that you need at least 3 correct answers out of 5 or 6 or it'll end in bust. The same thing happens during Beth date, and you can also be at same time on Nadine and Beth routes.

Someone just uploaded a new walkthrough, it'll help on finding the right answers at Megan/Beth dates :)
My bad, it was an old save so maybe I forgot to do something along the line with Megan and that's why my date ended badly despite giving the right answers. Besides in both the Megan and Beth dates I found the right answers to be very obvious. Having said that I'm grateful for the walkthrough (y)

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
I forgot to mention, you need to have accepted Alicia invitation (the stewardess), so you can later ask her to bring the mushrooms for the party and in exchange Marcie gives MC another invitation (and MC promises the invitation to Megan/Karla).

I took a quick look at the walkthrough, it has some bugs, but it's better than nothing. I'll see if I can do some revisions on that walkthrough.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Its a multi path game. I think I counted almost 10 different paths.
The mc is of no help to avoid bad endings. He pretty much watches or lets it happen.
You can avoid getting involved but thats pretty much it. plus you have to save a lot.
Thats to go back and finish all those paths still a good game if you like a lot of drama.
When is the next version?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, no Sophia or Nadine content until Thursday? That could mean two more updates, until I get to see my two favourites again.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Quick question: does Jenny's 'persuade her gently' path curve back to her in the hospital and give her a chance to change her mind?

I am NOT keen on clicking forward on 250 pages of text again. I already am going to have to do so with the Sophia path.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Is it a way to rename or structure your saves? I would like to have it clear which saves that belong to which path.

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Is it a way to rename or structure your saves? I would like to have it clear which saves that belong to which path.
Of course there is, before we save, there's this input box with the current date & time, you can rename with whatever you want.

zest69

Aug 5, 2019
Looking to fix the window size, when I was trying to decrease the size of the window I accidently clicked on the 0X0 size on the v0.4 game and since then I can't change the window size or play the game. I downloaded the latest version of the game and have the same thing happen is there any way I can fix this error? Thanks

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Found a minor bug: if you leave the meeting with your coworkers and go home, you shouldn't know about Fred and his abusive behavior.
Still, the morning after Marcie's party, if Nadine has slept in your home, you can read:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking to fix the window size, when I was trying to decrease the size of the window I accidently clicked on the 0X0 size on the v0.4 game and since then I can't change the window size or play the game. I downloaded the latest version of the game and have the same thing happen is there any way I can fix this error? Thanks
Your settings are stored in your saves. You can delete them (but you are going to lose your progress) or you can try to edit them.
If you press the F12 key, does anything happen? It should open the Dev console.
Also, what if you press F11? Does the game go full screen?

Last edited:

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Your settings are stored in your saves. You can delete them (but you are going to lose your progress) or you can try to edit them.
If you press the F12 key, does anything happen? It should open the Dev console.
Also, what if you press F11? Does the game go full screen?
Don't mix 2 different things! F11 and F12 only applies for the online version that you play on your browser and doesn't have any screen resolution settings... This issue happened on the old offline version 0.4.0

Probably the best way to fix is to as you said, delete the save games folder at:
C:\Users\<YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Urban Voyeur - Gold Version

Or some files on it, i guess one of them stores the screen settings.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Don't mix 2 different things! F11 and F12 only applies for the online version that you play on your browser and doesn't have any screen resolution settings... This issue happened on the old offline version 0.4.0
I did not mix anything.
The game is based on Electron, which has the same engine of Chrome. The F11 key may work or not, depending on the project settings: some devs disable it, some don't. I haven't tested this game.
As for the F12 key, I use it all the time with RPG Maker games: I just replace the exe shipped with the game and use the one from NW.js SDK. I would not be surprised if there was a similar trick with Electron too.
Or some files on it, i guess one of them stores the screen settings.
In the saves you have shared, they are stored in "Local Storage\levelbd\0000.14.lbd" (the number may change with the user).

1568292092000.png

Editing the file with a HEX editor is not for everybody, that's why I thought of launching the dev console.:
Code:
>localStorage.Settings
"{"Language":"English","Volume":{"Music":"1","Voice":"1","Sound":"1"},"Resolution":"960x540","TextSpeed":20,"AutoPlaySpeed":55}"

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
I did not mix anything.
The game is based on Electron, which has the same engine of Chrome. The F11 key may work or not, depending on the project settings: some devs disable it, some don't. I haven't tested this game.
As for the F12 key, I use it all the time with RPG Maker games: I just replace the exe shipped with the game and use the one from NW.js SDK. I would not be surprised if there was a similar trick with Electron too.

In the saves you have shared, they are stored in "Local Storage\levelbd\0000.14.lbd" (the number may change with the user).

Editing the file with a HEX editor is not for everybody, that's why I thought of launching the dev console.:
Code:
>localStorage.Settings
"{"Language":"English","Volume":{"Music":"1","Voice":"1","Sound":"1"},"Resolution":"960x540","TextSpeed":20,"AutoPlaySpeed":55}"
On this game F11 and F12 don't work, i guess there's no dev console enabled. The save game hack is the better way to go (y)

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Any android update of 0.5? Also what's the current status. Online game of 0.5 never seems to load on and on do stuck there.
Online version works fine for me, but there'a another online version of the game available at newgrounds, it may load faster since it's lower resolution/smaller size

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes