Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Urban Voyeur [v0.6.0 GOLD] [Cesar Games] PC Compressed

Original Size: 2.80 GB
Compressed: 299 MB

Tools used: Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: |

Enjoy! :D

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
How do you obtain the cg in this? tried enigma, tried 7 zip ( can use that for a number of other engines) but no luck
Never mind my 7 zip was out of date and couldnt detect the asar plugin

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019
Will this is my most favorite game to date but I m a bit unlucky as my PC is broken and I can't afford a new one yet so I can only use my mobile and android version is updated till 0.4 only which I hv already played. My bad luck

Oct 14, 2019
have you tried to play the online version from your phone?
Well the online version like takes forever to load the assets on the mobile and even after half an hour the assets don't load fully I suppose mobile phones are not that advanced enough so playing online version is out of question so the online option is to download and play and latest android version is 0.4.0 which I hv already played

Last edited:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I played it and all I got was going to the hospital and talking on the phone? Am I missing something in this update?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If you use a virtual machine / emulator, please note that the shared release includes a 64 bit executable.

Also, Nadine is a cutie.

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I played it and all I got was going to the hospital and talking on the phone? Am I missing something in this update?
Probably no update to the path you're on, it was like that for me last update, I went to work then home and slept.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes