Oct 14, 2019
he only has a windows version out but here you go
Any chances of an android version? It is stuck at 4.0 so some of us who have option of playing only android version are helpless and could only hope to play this game when they get a PC or laptop. Well our bad luck as no one seems to care about updating versions other than windows.

Jul 25, 2017
At lunch in the pizzeria you need to take selfie with Nadine so you get her phone number.
At the bar, the options you choose don't put you out of the Sophia/Nadine path, it just plays differently, you see the events from different angles.
If you get phone call from Nadine on Saturday, and later Sophia ask you to take care of Nadine while she's away, and Nadine comes to your apartment you're on the right track.
Okay, thanks man.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Restarted the game and totally forgot Jenny was a whore and almost fell for her shit again lol Is this a sign of good writing?

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
Restarted the game and totally forgot Jenny was a whore and almost fell for her shit again lol Is this a sign of good writing?
I "fell" for Jenny too and for a few others on this game :p
They look believable to me because some of them look like people i know, it's probably a sign of at least decent writing, a game that is trying to have some real stuff on it.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 12 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release does not support my gestures

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)
Based on compressed version from Ozel@F95Zone

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Real Dikachu

Dec 26, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 12 Feb, 2020
Download it here: Urban Voyeur [v0.6.0 GOLD] [Cesar Games]

This release does not support my gestures

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)
Based on compressed version from Ozel@F95Zone

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Does this port have save options?

D

Deleted member 1928798

I couldn't find the save folder in the internal storage! Where is it?
Sorry you can't access saves manually because it is stored in the app private data. I don't really know how to save the data outside of the app.

If someone knows his way around Android app programming and Webviews -> PM me I'm interested.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes