Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Mac versions are so slow that earth circle around sun faster
best advice i can give you is unpack the game then run it through the html in the unpacked folder loads 100 percent faster
google asar archive opener for mac should be a load of hits as others with mac have been able to do this. Once you have an asar archive opener go to the game folder, resources and open app.asar in the archive opener you just got extract it to a new folder once done click the html link in the new folder and play through your browser 100 percent faster

Last edited:

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
best advice i can give you is unpack the game then run it through the html in the unpacked folder loads 100 percent faster
google asar archive opener for mac should be a load of hits as others with mac have been able to do this. Once you have an asar archive opener go to the game folder, resources and open app.asar in the archive opener you just got extract it to a new folder once done click the html link in the new folder and play through your browser 100 percent faster
Woah, thank you mate I will try that

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's just me or this game have too many paths so updates seem ridiculously small, and we still have to wait for them for months?
You are waiting for a favorite character and you only get a phone call.
Yes, game story has a lot plot branching. Locking out content, so it is short and your stuck replaying it to is other characters routes. The game been out since early 2017 with little story progression.

Those characters calling and talking to the MC are the scenes they get in 0.6.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
0.6 content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are wrong on the Jenny content. (Unless I skipped an update...then the joke is on me)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In anycase... I'm enjoying the game a fuckload!! Thinks are heating up with Nadia and Sophia!!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At least I haven't had to encounter more violence towards the females I just hope the worst of it has passed. Playing the Sophia route was good with the massage fun and everything but I knew something like that would happen :LOL: so many paths to play in this game it's crazy to keep up with them all.

Reactions: Alfius

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
I can't get the Sophia path to trigger. Been following what others have said in the thread, but something is fucking up.
On the first day at the clinic you need to get invitation from Sophia to lunch at pizzeria with her and Nadine. On Saturday accept to take care of Nadine while Sophia is away. A few days later when they're both at your office you need to choose to stay with Sophia while Karla goes shopping with Nadine, this will trigger the Sophia path, but if you decide to go shopping with Nadine this will trigger Nadine path.

Jul 25, 2017
On the first day at the clinic you need to get invitation from Sophia to lunch at pizzeria with her and Nadine. On Saturday accept to take care of Nadine while Sophia is away. A few days later when they're both at your office you need to choose to stay with Sophia while Karla goes shopping with Nadine, this will trigger the Sophia path, but if you decide to go shopping with Nadine this will trigger Nadine path.
What choices do I make in the elevator, at lunch, and at the bar? Because I'm doing something wrong.

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
What choices do I make in the elevator, at lunch, and at the bar? Because I'm doing something wrong.
At lunch in the pizzeria you need to take selfie with Nadine so you get her phone number.
At the bar, the options you choose don't put you out of the Sophia/Nadine path, it just plays differently, you see the events from different angles.
If you get phone call from Nadine on Saturday, and later Sophia ask you to take care of Nadine while she's away, and Nadine comes to your apartment you're on the right track.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes