Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone, please, be kind enough to make a walkthrough (Liz's route) and a walkthrough for the other girls in general? I'm totally lost. Did several playthroughs and still can't figure out the good choices. Last time I felt so lost with so many choices was with School Days/Shiny Days. Thanks in advance to the person who'll help me.

Edit : I said Nadine, but it was Liz in fact I was refering to. -.-"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: _R_

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Can someone, please, be kind enough to make a walkthrough (Nadine's route) and a walkthrough for the other girls in general? I'm totally lost. Did several playthroughs and still can't figure out the good choices. Last time I felt so lost with so many choices was with School Days/Shiny Days. Thanks in advance to the person who'll help me.
Dedicate all your time and love for 1 character only and dont be a horndog cheater... there isnt anything else .Its not a hard game like others.

siad9871

Oct 29, 2020
3.6 GB and finished in a day.. not good.
Yeah IMO what the dev should have done especially if there were going to be such massive Gaps between Updates is focus on a single Route, with a particular Path, like Nadine and her mom. And once that gets To a far enough point Make another story route, cause this stuff is……. It’s got some good points but it’s just not all that great, i can get a better story, better visuals, and getter scenes with At least A dozen other VNs on here, and not have to wait 3+ months to get an update that adds another (and I’m Being generous) 15 minutes to the VN

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think the dev should just proceed the way he is doing now. I find the game to be one of the best on the site, specifically due to the multiple paths and possibilities.

I know it's going slow, that's why I forget about it until a new update comes out (Or sometimes I just skip an update)

Sometimes, the best games are worth waiting for. There are a couple of games on here with various amount of content each update, that gets released more then 3 months apart. They are probably the best games on this site.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Any recent updates on the progress of the game? He hasn't posted in a while on patreon I think
I do not follow the dev that closely, but he does not release very frequently. Maybe 2 - 3 times a year.

To be honest, I basically forget about the game and play it when I see a new update. You will drive yourself crazy if you wait for the next update.

Just looked at his Patreon page.... He posted something today.

Reactions: m1st3r1 and gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
0.8.1 gold version has been released yesterday.
i think we will have to wait a while ... dev is slow working on this game and that only contributes to a patreon supporter lose which in term contributes to a smaller update release schedule. Its a vicious circle...

SpamFrom

Jan 31, 2018
i think we will have to wait a while ... dev is slow working on this game and that only contributes to a patreon supporter lose which in term contributes to a smaller update release schedule. Its a vicious circle...
Understandable if the dev has a fulltime job besides this game, but it's such a shame it takes so long...

Looking at previous release dates, it probably takes another 3 to 4 weeks before the free version gets released.

Reactions: ZeroExE095
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes