Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Man... It's been 18 days since the Gold Version came out. Still no one can help us getting the update ? :(

Reactions: vasquez

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
Megan and Marcie scenes were the best part of this update. That snob finally got what she deserved :p

vasquez

Feb 17, 2018
The purpose of this site is to share game content so i don't understand why i should be an asshole if i was waiting for someone to share the new content. People are insane xd

Reactions: Schattenlust
Jun 12, 2020
Anyone have walkthrough for Megan? I just keep getting '.. she's barely even looking at me, I must've done something wrong...". Anyone have something for Megan?

vasquez

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone have walkthrough for Megan? I just keep getting '.. she's barely even looking at me, I must've done something wrong...". Anyone have something for Megan?
We don't have the game updated so we cannot do a walkthrough. When we have It we Will help you

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
At the coffee shop with Megan I pick these:
"Go along with the concept of karma"
"Pretend you follow the zodiacs"
"Say the coffee is delicious"
"Compliment her body"

Then she'll be interested in going to Marcie's party with you.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Funny how people flex for a 1$ update already. The fact it isnt here speaks volume of the dev and his work. Good ideea and decent renders but this isnt enough to save a game that gets updated once a year (twice if the pandemic still goes on) and with updates that arent big enough to get you interested.
Maybe it will be better if the dev eithers quits or gets his shit together cause at this point its pure disrespect for his patreons that pay him for this game. I mean i dont want to tell people what to do with their money , but try to to patreon devs that have actual interest in their works and deliver a good game , dont encourage lazy and milking devs....

lavera

May 25, 2021
How do I bang Beth? She leaves after the dinner at pizzeria. Is it supposed to be like that and i can only have sex with her later in the game?

Jun 12, 2020
At the coffee shop with Megan I pick these:
"Go along with the concept of karma"
"Pretend you follow the zodiacs"
"Say the coffee is delicious"
"Compliment her body"

Then she'll be interested in going to Marcie's party with you.
That doesn't seem to work either. Do we have to agree to go on a date with the air hostess? Cos I agreed for a date with Alicia to get the mushrooms but still she only comes for the party, not Megan.

Last edited:

bikanas

Jun 2, 2017
That doesn't seem to work either. Do we have to agree to go on a date with the air hostess? Cos I agreed for a date with Alicia to get the mushrooms but still she only comes for the party, not Megan.
Rollback to the coffeeshop scene and make sure that you gave the correct answers, if so, MC will promise to try yo get an invitation from Marcie and he can take Megan with him. A day later or so after you watch Megan and Karla having sex at the clinic, Megan will come talk to you to check how things are going with the invitation (this means you're on the right track with her). Collect the mushrooms from Alicia at the hotel, etc. Then on saturday when you're watching Megan picking clothes for the party on the telescope, there'll be a option for you to invite Megan (call her while voyeuring) or dump her and go with Alicia instead. I think that's it.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes