Jun 12, 2020
Rollback to the coffeeshop scene and make sure that you gave the correct answers, if so, MC will promise to try yo get an invitation from Marcie and he can take Megan with him. A day later or so after you watch Megan and Karla having sex at the clinic, Megan will come talk to you to check how things are going with the invitation (this means you're on the right track with her). Collect the mushrooms from Alicia at the hotel, etc. Then on saturday when you're watching Megan picking clothes for the party on the telescope, there'll be a option for you to invite Megan (call her while voyeuring) or dump her and go with Alicia instead. I think that's it.
I did all that. She even asks me in the clinic after fucking Carla about Marcie's party. But when I collect the mushrooms, and I don't tempt Alicia, she still shows up at the party. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't even get the option of seeing Megan through the telescope

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
I did all that. She even asks me in the clinic after fucking Carla about Marcie's party. But when I collect the mushrooms, and I don't tempt Alicia, she still shows up at the party. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't even get the option of seeing Megan through the telescope
What is the version you have, 0.8.0? There it dosent work, you need 0.8.1 for Megan route

Jeff863094

May 22, 2021
Yes I have 0.8.1
Left Zone
Play along with her story
Say nothing
Hello...
Make a funny comment
Take photo
Quickly leave the hotel room
Play along
Make an excuse to leave early and go home
Accept the invitation
Speak with Beth
Accept and go to the party
Check the neighborhood
Wait for them to return
Go to Marcies party
Follow Megan upstairs
Pick green
Stay with Christina
Go to Yoga class
Warn her about her coffe intake
Go along with the concept of karma
Pretend you follow the zodiacs
Say the coffee is delicious
Compliment her body
Sit
Leave the shoes off
Tell truth
Dont tempt her
Next you can choose Megan or Alicia thats it

SimonOx

May 10, 2017
It's out on several sites, but they are using the download services that take 20 hrs . . . Actually sharing it here would undercut those making money off of Cesar's work. That's my rationalization anyway. :)

Reactions: Jeff863094

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
You really need to rollback and play again the coffee shop scene with Megan, later it will work out fine.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
One of those I check on every once and a while with my fingers crossed.

.... shit, I think I just sprang a woodie!

Reactions: Alfius
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes