Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
From the latest patreon post, seems like there's only 2 more updates before the game reaches the final version...
Hm... Does he explicit say so in the post or do you believe this because you assume after v0.9.x follows always v1.0.x? I mean, many people misunderstand software versioning(if its logical done) and some devs have also a crazy way to number their stuff. This can mean everything with indie devs.

Maybe someone could cite the Patreon posts content here... Would be nice. (y)

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Yea just post the Patreon post so we can actually understand what he's trying to say
This is mentioned in a previous public post (when 0.8.1 online was released)
"Urban Voyeur project is entering the final phase. I'm planning to put the remaining content in 2 more updates, the 0.9.0 and 1.0 (the final version). "

and then in the latest patron only post:

"News about 0.9.0
We're currently working on the last of the 4 scenes of 0.9.0 (the scene with Megan). After that we'll work on the animations, do some image tweaks, final renderings, coding and text proofreading, if all goes well the update will be out during May.
This (before the final) update will have content for Alicia, Megan, Jenny and Liz."

So it all looks like it's only 2 more updates to go.

Jun 12, 2020
This is mentioned in a previous public post (when 0.8.1 online was released)
"Urban Voyeur project is entering the final phase. I'm planning to put the remaining content in 2 more updates, the 0.9.0 and 1.0 (the final version). "

and then in the latest patron only post:

"News about 0.9.0
We're currently working on the last of the 4 scenes of 0.9.0 (the scene with Megan). After that we'll work on the animations, do some image tweaks, final renderings, coding and text proofreading, if all goes well the update will be out during May.
This (before the final) update will have content for Alicia, Megan, Jenny and Liz."

So it all looks like it's only 2 more updates to go.
Great. Thanks for the update.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I barely have time to play guys :( Is someone kind enough to create/update the existing walkthrough please? Oh and BTW, without spoiling me, is there any progression with Liz in this update?

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
I barely have time to play guys :( Is someone kind enough to create/update the existing walkthrough please? Oh and BTW, without spoiling me, is there any progression with Liz in this update?
Yes there's scene with Liz and her friend at her place dressing for a night out, I guess MC will bump into them later or there's gonna be more action at her room.

Armadillo

Jul 9, 2018
Hordragg Can you do your magic compression again with this version please?

Also, does anyone know what is new in this version?
Probably won't be needed, dev did a general compression on all game images, the game size on 0.9 is around 1gb.
It was another update full of sex, great animations btw. With only one more update left to reach the end of the game, I'm now very looking forward for Nadine and Sophia.

Jun 12, 2020
Probably won't be needed, dev did a general compression on all game images, the game size on 0.9 is around 1gb.
It was another update full of sex, great animations btw. With only one more update left to reach the end of the game, I'm now very looking forward for Nadine and Sophia.
Hey yo could you share the links please?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes