Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I've been grind.. AHEM sandboxing for quite a while now, but basically nothing is happening in this game so far. And it keeps telling that i've maximazed love point with the girls.
Weird.
How does this game have high ratings?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: santiago_campanella
Apr 27, 2023
For those who played it through, I notice the dev didn't include "male domination" in his tags, but the game is tagged as such.
How would you rate maledom level/frequency in VIRTUES (lessay from 0 to 10)? Thanks!

1973andrey

Jan 26, 2024
I have a Russian translation of the game for PC. I wanted to port it to Android. But the standard porting method does not work. How can I make a version for Android?

ddss221222

Jan 16, 2024
posia's shop to buy something makes an error code :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/sev/action_labels.rpy", line 106, in <module>
KeyError: u'a_store_1'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
how to fix?

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
great game really enjoyed it. wish more games had that really convenient feature to just watch an ending and continue with your main path while having the option to rewatch all endings anytime. ultimate harem ending was superb. question to anyone that got 100% with the after story: I got to see Vera go to college, Senning make the video for her mother but I think im missing the other 2 parts that are mentioned in the latest changelog. unless Uno's real family was the foster home lady visiting her and asking her some questions and the Shinyrost male worship being Elisa and Theo getting their titty rings? pretty sure the last 2 happened before I saw the ultimate harem ending and the first 2 right after the ultimate harem ending thats why Im kinda confused. been skipping some days probably couple weeks even and nothing new popped up so if anyone could clear this up I would appreciate it

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes