UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I seem to be rather unable to get Irene's solo ending. I'm honestly not sure what I should be doing. Is it possible to somehow miss it?

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I seem to be rather unable to get Irene's solo ending. I'm honestly not sure what I should be doing. Is it possible to somehow miss it?
Idk. In my experience, being on a multi-LI route doesn't prevent you from seeing solo route endings nor endings with any combinations of the LIs you're currently on paths for. I think I pursued nearly all, if not all, of the LIs and I saw an ending for most of them, as well as endings for all sorts of combinations of them. It's been a while since I've seen an ending, but from what I recall, the endings pop up on the map as regular events, but as the event starts there is some introductory text that lets you know that it's the ending for a LI or a group of LIs. I don't remember Irene's specifically, but from what I remember generally, most of the endings happen at places where you already get scenes for the relevant LI(s) or at your house, so trying to explore events in places where you'd normally look for Irene events, or events with Irene at your home will probably get it eventually

Sep 23, 2021
While it is impossible to miss out on ending as nothing can lock them out, there are set date of the week/ time of day where event happen. You prob skip the solo ending and then do something else, and poly was next up on the list. As long as you breeze through the other endings, it should remove them from the 'upcoming event', and make it easier for you to spot the solo ending next time it comes around in a few days.

Might also check the 'view endings', you might have accidentally collect it already by scrolling(forward/back command)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
how does one apply the extra chapters?
download and put the files into the main game folder`?

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes