Feb 24, 2020
What are the max stats for the girls? I know Rachel's max is 50, Elisa's can go beyond 65 and Vera cannot be above 65. Are these limits a result of certain choices in the game? e.g. choosing not to close the BnB for Vera.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Makes me kind of sad.. I wanted to like it but I just stopped 1/3rd way through mostly because of the honey select models. I played a few honey select games and the more I played them the less I like the game that uses them. I also feel the same for reused non morphed daz models, but it's much harder to do anything with honey select it seems. But perhaps it's just me being a more of visuals enjoyer of adult games.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Makes me kind of sad.. I wanted to like it but I just stopped 1/3rd way through mostly because of the honey select models. I played a few honey select games and the more I played them the less I like the game that uses them. I also feel the same for reused non morphed daz models, but it's much harder to do anything with honey select it seems. But perhaps it's just me being a more of visuals enjoyer of adult games.
Koikatsu can be even worse in that regard, but yes, Illusion games as well as the Daz3D clone army can have that feel. You can make a lot of adjustments to great effect, and I actually think that this game is doing a decent job with the available resources, but in the end there will always be a certain style to the renders with which one can be fed up, at least for a while. So the main draw for me is whether the characters are interesting. As for looks, of course they matter to a degree, and some devs are incredibly lazily just using stock models with the maximum "creative" input being just maxing the T&A sliders. And some actually do put work in but don't realize how their personal taste takes over in making everybody beautiful in the same way, resulting in all girls being sisters. And that's not even beginning to mention the males ...

But yeah, if your HS dislike won't go away, that's a pity (not least because there are tons of good HS games you'll miss), but nothing really can be done.

Borium235

Mar 4, 2020
Can you still manage your B&B? I downloaded this a while ago throught itch io in version 16 and forgot about it, found it again and playing it i unlocked the B&B but no option to upgrade it came out, any advice?

whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
i cant progress senning past 60 for some reason. i go to her room but none of the options light up. i try to raise it and it said to go to her room and level up her attribute but i cant level up her attributes. is it bugged? or did i miss something?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"wait for next update"? game completed? or not?
why this message shows?
there is no "next update"

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I'm sick of motherfuckers tagging a game as completed--like this one--when it's NOT. I'm also sick of these developers who can't speak English properly not getting someone who can, to correct their grammar. I'll fucking do it for them for FREE.
100% It's fucked that this game is labeled as complete when it's not and the dev just decided not to finish one girl's content and the spelling is abysmal. Also what the fuck is "wummmmmm"? No fucking woman I have ever been with intimately has hummed like a microwave. Why is it in every other sentence?

Last edited:

fuatogur

Jun 16, 2020
Is it possible to miss content if it is how to avoid it?
Can you see all the endings or one ending only?

Sep 23, 2021
Is it possible to miss content if it is how to avoid it?
Can you see all the endings or one ending only?
Once you finish an ending, it just do a time pass like other event and then you can continue with game as if the ending didn't happen. Pretty sure you can't miss event, especially since bunch of milestones point(every 10ish?) Are lock unless you complete other event first.

Reactions: fuatogur

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Abandoned and completed are not synonyms if that was unclear to the people moderating this thread. Change the tag.
But this game is Completed, it's just Rachel that has less events and no solo ending, but she is present in the harem ending and is shown what happens to her career as a runner...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at making a compressed Android port of VIRTUES v17.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Reactions: kenjifire1
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes