Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
They are separate games. You should put them into their own folder.
I think the 3 Theo extra chapters are included in the latest version of the game. They have a tab on the main menu anyway. I didn't click them, as I have already seen them, but it would be pretty strange to have them on main menu and make you DL them separately. :unsure:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the 3 Theo extra chapters are included in the latest version of the game. They have a tab on the main menu anyway. I didn't click them, as I have already seen them, but it would be pretty strange to have them on main menu and make you DL them separately. :unsure:
Clicking on them just opens a browser tab to download them.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
This game is awesome, an while it may be good for NoMeme to work on the next game and not burn out working on this forever, and still think that more content should be added until the Full Harem i completed. Maybe use this game as a way to "get away" from his next game after a year or two.

And what i mean is that after a year or two of working on the next game, maybe add more content to is one in one or two updates, kind of to clear the mind, and then go back to the other game.

Reactions: Mark17

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
Probably because they started on their new game and didn't want to lose Patrons by working on multiple games at once. Or they got bored with the game. Kind of feels like the latter, especially the way Rachel is basically a throw-away character, who serves no purpose other than to facilitate the harem. :cry:
I will not even look at the new game.
It's the same as with "The Profesor" and "A Fathers Sins":
* Devr starts to develop a game.
* Even before the game is (really) finished, there are ideas for something new.
* Full of impatience, Dev jumps at the new thing.
The old, unfinished game either burbles along or is declared finished, although it is simply not finished.
Can someone tell me why I should support the new game via Patreon, if this will join the ranks of the unfinished ones, hardly that the author is in the mood for something new?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I will not even look at the new game.
It's the same as with "The Profesor" and "A Fathers Sins":
* Devr starts to develop a game.
* Even before the game is (really) finished, there are ideas for something new.
* Full of impatience, Dev jumps at the new thing.
The old, unfinished game either burbles along or is declared finished, although it is simply not finished.
Can someone tell me why I should support the new game via Patreon, if this will join the ranks of the unfinished ones, hardly that the author is in the mood for something new?
I'm a little worried about that myself, but I hope I'm aware of the phenomenon enough too manage it. I have almost a dozen story ideas, but I'm working on them in outline form so that I don't get too distracted. I'm currently rendering a stand-alone (three act) story so that I can get my skills up to par before tackling some of my "epic" ideas.

Last edited:

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Hey guys you already play this game already can you help the android players to play this too I been waiting this for the update

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, I really thought there would be an ultimate harem ending with ALL the LIs. Plus Rachel not having proper 'training' sessions and solo ending feels kinda empty.

• Sad
Reactions: Brovalon

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hello, i wanted to know what is the most difference between the girlfriend route and sex partner route because i am quite into hardcore sadism so i wanted to know does sex partner role gives me more domanating vibe and and girls mere slaves who can't live without me or does it only make them a little unhappy and sad. plz help me
The different paths have been abandoned pretty quickly, so apart form a couple lines of dialogue there is no real difference. While the girls can't live without you because they're of course totally in love, there is no real sadism, let alone hardcore, in the game, and while the tags are correct by the rules of this site I would consider neither maledom nor femaledom a real part of the kinks of this game.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes