Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
thank you friend damn i was only moving forward because girls were drawn quite hot and it looks hot to dominate them but because of animation is was hard already to move forward in the game they didn't even complete the game well i will see
it a little more.
friend can u recommend me some of the best bdsm games that u know
Sorry, nope, not my kink - abit of DS is fine, rest ain't my cuppa - but there is a recommendation forum here.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Is there a way to have a harem without Theodora,or to somehow get rid of her? I try not to interact with her but sometimes i'm forced to like when she's present during the tutoring so i wonder if i can just take the rest and leave her out.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
This is the happiest game I've ever played. It's kinda silly and don't have a complex plot, but it's really really wholesome and cute. All the girls are best girls!

Reactions: Velinosaurus

latrop16

May 12, 2018
To cheat money in this game you need:
0. Close the game, if it's open
1. Go to the directory (game root)/renpy/common/
2. Open the file 00console.rpy with any editor like Notepad
3. Search for "config.console = "
4. Replace "config.console = False" with "config.console = True"

Now you can use open console with "shift+o" hotkey ingame, do it after you load your save game.

Console command to edit money:
Code:
P.cash.value = 900000

dancewithpigs

Sep 2, 2017
I don't engage in the comment thread often but I would like to say that this is one of the best games in the F95 community. Sometimes, the games do not have to be about the engaging story or intricate plot details. Sometimes, I simply want to enjoy a good relaxing harem game and V.I.R.T.U.E.S surely delivered. I look forward to the developer's upcoming game! Wish you the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: YuiSWD and AkaQ
Sep 23, 2021
I saw that the first page of the thread mention the models are made using playhome studio, anyone know where to find the character cards?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes