AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
i still don't know where b&b panel is? is it gonna appear when reach xx money or something?
where it will spawn?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
i still don't know where b&b panel is? is it gonna appear when reach xx money or something?
where it will spawn?
You just get it automatically every week? Honestly I can't remember but you barely need the money in this game except for a few times, and some wallpapers I believe.

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
Is there a guide? A walkthrough? Especially with rachel I think I missed something
No walkhrough needed, as told in the small help.

And Rachel?

The author forgot rachel,
he forgot to remove the references to the next update,
he forgot open plot lines,
he obviously forgot the whole game (and disappointed many fans),
and declared the game as "finished"

bye

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
But this game is Completed, it's just Rachel that has less events and no solo ending,
The author has it DECLARED as completed, what is not the same as real completed.

also note how of you read: "no more points in this version, only in the next update".

Note: I don't always do everything badly. Actually, I'm a very nice person who needs harmony.
But this way, to simply cancel a beautiful game with so many enthusiastic fans, (not complete, ABORT) always makes me very angry.... And I show that...

Velinosaurus

Aug 16, 2022
need help guys, anyone know how can i unlock these locked scenes? i think i already complete everything except these several scenes

1689008648027.png

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes