Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm sick of motherfuckers tagging a game as completed--like this one--when it's NOT. I'm also sick of these developers who can't speak English properly not getting someone who can, to correct their grammar. I'll fucking do it for them for FREE.
I've seen some developers who count completed chapters. That does cause some confusion.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I don't think anyone will ever want that -- even for free -- since you don't even know how to properly use commas...
Okay, then tell me where there needs to be a comma, or commas, "expert".
Edit: That's what I thought.

Last edited:

efohx

May 27, 2021
Are there any Chinese players who can package this game for Android? I provide refined text and picture package, to help pack Android big guy, some contact me!

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh... Compressed pc version 1,2gb and default Android ver. 2,6gb... my poor phone
Ok fuck with it, I don't think there is so much difference between v16 and v17 worth playin' it again anyway)

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
I use android, When I try to install the game , tells me the app is not installed , can anyone help me, I use Android 11, and I have space, and my phone has 6 GB RAM, this problem I encountered with this game only, I hope to provide a solution, modification or update

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Why didn't they all get pregnant in the ultimate harem ending? Man, that's such a huge missed opportunity considering there's so much dialogue of them getting impregnated in almost every sex scene :FacePalm:

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Palpatox3000

May 6, 2020
Soooo... I raised Vera to 65 love, I'm missing a lot of scene, and of course since her love is capped at 65 I cannot train her anymore (hence the missing scenes I guess). Does it unlock after a while or that's it, story finished ?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Soooo... I raised Vera to 65 love, I'm missing a lot of scene, and of course since her love is capped at 65 I cannot train her anymore (hence the missing scenes I guess). Does it unlock after a while or that's it, story finished ?
How high is her Harem acceptance? Once you get toward the end, a lot of the girls scenes involve the other girls, and are kind of scattered all over the map at different times of day. Look for the red dots. You also may have to get the other girls numbers up before these scenes trigger. (y)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Also, be on the lookout for events with hearts on them. These are repeatable events that usually raise harem acceptance among the participants of the event (it's a bit of a grind, but you need to raise both love/affection and harem acceptance to trigger certain scenes).

Reactions: Cartageno

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Incomplete game is Incomplete game. The Asian friend story is incomplete as well as a few others. Why did they mark this game as complete when it is anything but?
Probably because they started on their new game and didn't want to lose Patrons by working on multiple games at once. Or they got bored with the game. Kind of feels like the latter, especially the way Rachel is basically a throw-away character, who serves no purpose other than to facilitate the harem. :cry:

Reactions: Mark17
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes