EzekielElliot

Sep 21, 2017
I seem to be unable to get one final event in v17:

1677363208662.png

Does anyone know how to get this event? I've ran through multiple weeks at the end already.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Anybody happen to know if it's possible to switch the textbox color in some renpy file or something and how to dit. Cause the text for me can be really hard to read sometimes when it's white on white and all that. I'd appreciate it if anyne got a clue.

Just a solid black color on the dialogue box would be much better personally than the transparentish pink. Just too bright in some places.

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice game, with amazing ladies and good animations. But I would love to hear some Elisa moans for example ;) Maybe in next games? :)

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can you raise all attributes to max if you keep on levelling or do you need to choose specific attributes since there is a level cap like in rpg games?

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I'm late to the party, enjoying the game a lot, like all the girls for a change (though I hate Vera's black nails, don't really make sense for her and the humongous breasts aren't necessary). What I do not like is that all of the girls, no matter their character or background, like to be treated really roughly by MC. That's not my jam, and I can understand having one or two of the bunch liking this for variety's sake, but here it's way too much. But apart from that, definitely one of the better sandbox games and the girls all look very attractive, the best Honeyselect types available.

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Finally done with the game after a few days
Really loved theo and her stories,but could have been better if mc remembered how much he fucked things up with her
And I feel like Rachel was just there for the dev to fill out the R in VIRTUES
Lady minna would have been a far better harem member

Really loved it, but it feels like there could be more updates
Next stop is pheonix

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there any game that has graphics like this anymore?
Depends on what you mean by "graphics like this" - graphics by Illusion are one of the triumvirate together with Koitaksu and Daz3D and there's hundreds of games with them. Of course here there was quite a unique postproduction going on, but I'd argue that in that regard there are not many other games alike.

Reactions: Brovalon

plain77

May 23, 2020
Sorry new to this one, does anyone know how to up the stats, Intimacy, Sex Skill, Submissiveness, and Shamelessness up?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes