tania

Jun 30, 2017
So, did the dev disable the script to rename the MC since v15?

If yes, why not remove the first screen asking me for one and choose a proper name for the MC.

If not, did anyone test v17 by starting a new game? It's not the first [almost] finished game where I notice problems with starting a new game...
You can change the mc name by clicking on the name next to the mc picture and over the money value.
Started a new game yesterday and so far so good.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
i can not install with android any idea???
Yeah me too I try all types of tips to installed this but it's all futile
Hello if anyone know how or there is a superhero that can covert it again in android files we android players will be forever grateful to you!!!

Reactions: UserN+

Balnaz123

Feb 6, 2021
View attachment 475932

Overview:
This is a harem simulator. You, as a young capable college rich kid, versus 7 gorgeous girls with different backgrounds and personalities. The story is not only about sex, but also about romance and love fantasies. Try immerse yourself in the plots, discover more of the girls, and enjoy the feeling of developing your harem.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-20
Release Date: 2023-02-17
Developer: NoMeme - -
Censored: No
Version: 17
Language: English
Side Story: V.I.R.T.U.E.S. Theodora's Lie - V.I.R.T.U.E.S. What if
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Chromebook: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Update Only: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extra Chapters

Extras: Fan Sig - Patreon Codes - Gallery Unlocker* - Patreon Wallpapers - How to Replay Memory

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny for sharing all the current content.

View attachment 529903 View attachment 529904 View attachment 529905 View attachment 529906 View attachment 529907 View attachment 529908
looking for a new game of you with the same concept

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
looking for a new game of you with the same concept
NoMeme other game that is currently in active development ( not exactly new ) is called Pheonixes here. It has the same concept, even the UI and gameplay are similar despite using a different game engine ( Godot as opposed to Ren'Py ).

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
For some reason, whenever I try to load up the new version of the game, it just says the game is damaged. This happened both with the full version as well as with the compressed. I play on mac, if that has something to do with it.
same problem here: on mac, it says "file damaged" - cannot play it.

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Guys i need to know how many girls in this game have slave route and their name. I completed the game with all girls in girlfriend route, now i want to know who have slave route

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Guys i need to know how many girls in this game have slave route and their name. I completed the game with all girls in girlfriend route, now i want to know who have slave route
I might be mistaken since I don't go down that path except for when it is the purpose of the game, but IIRC there are no slave routes. The questions you get asked along the way on how you see a certain girl only change a bit of flavor text and then the idea of routes was dropped.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes