kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Vera’s college dream, Uno’s real family, Senning’s video report: all these events happen.
I cannot find the other three main updates: Elisa and Theodora’s worship; Elisa's ending; Irene's ending. The last two don't come up on the endings tag in the MC's bedroom. Does anyone else find this? Thanks.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Vera’s college dream, Uno’s real family, Senning’s video report: all these events happen.
I cannot find the other three main updates: Elisa and Theodora’s worship; Elisa's ending; Irene's ending. The last two don't come up on the endings tag in the MC's bedroom. Does anyone else find this? Thanks.
You probably need to get a few more Lovepoints with them before you get those Endings.

Reactions: kz7419

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Why do the app when install say
"app not installed'"??? Please help android user
Judging from the size of the app, you should at least have 8GB or more empty storage of your phone. For example, I can't install a 2GB app in my 5GB empty storage phone. Use JoiPlay instead.

Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
For some reason, whenever I try to load up the new version of the game, it just says the game is damaged. This happened both with the full version as well as with the compressed. I play on mac, if that has something to do with it.

Reactions: ludobico

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
FUCK! I'm still unsatisfied with some things like with Uno, Rachel and the complicated inevitability of Elisa and Irene's Solo Endings.

But man... what a journey...

My first save is from October 2021. Wow...

Smaller updates for the future please! For supplemental stuff and for more After Story things!

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
How i unlock this gallery guys?
Make sure to get all the Solo Endings first (I think).

Are the 2 extra stories baked into the main game by v17 now or still need to DL them on their own?
They are labeled Bonus 4(The Trip) and Bonus 5 (Family Therapy), Bonus' 1 to 3 is the entirety of Theodora's Lie. That one is a prequel on the MC with Theodora before the start of the game.

The reason why they are all separated like this is because all of them are Patreon requests. Thus they have their own individual side stories as bonus. Bonus 4 and 5 assumes you get the Ultimate Harem Ending so there's that.

The only canon stuff outside of this main game is Bonus' 1 to 5.

The other stuff, like the What-If contains the more nastier Patreon requests so I just ignored those.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I've been having my periodic replays of the game's various events. I'm just noticing that they removed the parts whereas a choice appears like this:

I want you to be my girlfriend (Lover)
Be mine (Sexual Partner)

They just removed the parenthesis. So many parts of the game that does have choices always included the likes of this parenthesis to aid what players want for their girls. I mean, you really don't need these if you follow along quiet nicely. But I don't think its necessary for them to be removed.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
anyone know by chance how to replace right click quick menu with normal human save screen?
trying to parse through game files, but these damn sandbox games too complex for me compared to regular VNs

edit: nvm, found it

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
if anyone interested, two mini mods - black textbox (yet another "white text on white background" dev here) and save menu by right click (as 99.9% of VNs do)

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
So, did the dev disable the script to rename the MC since v15?

If yes, why not remove the first screen asking me for one and choose a proper name for the MC.

If not, did anyone test v17 by starting a new game? It's not the first [almost] finished game where I notice problems with starting a new game...

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes