dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Does anyone know why the file size of the Mega link is smaller than the others?
Mega: 5.8G
Anon: 6.2G
GoFile: 6.2G
Pixel: 6.2G
MixDrop: No file uploaded
mega written file size is funky
the other day i downloaded a 625mb game and it turned out 655mb after mega finish downloading and my pc downloaded the file

Reactions: magefeu71

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know why the file size of the Mega link is smaller than the others?
Mega: 5.8G
Anon: 6.2G
GoFile: 6.2G
Pixel: 6.2G
MixDrop: No file uploaded
mega written file size is funky
the other day i downloaded a 625mb game and it turned out 655mb after mega finish downloading and my pc downloaded the file
Actually not that funky. The thing is that there are two different ways of applying the metric prefixes "kilo", "mega", "giga", and so forth to file sizes:

(a) steps of 1000 as you know it from other units, so one kB=1000B, just as 1km=1000m

(b) since PC stuff is usually done in powers of two (thanks to a bit carrying two possible informations) and 2^10=1024 being conveniently near 1000 you have steps of 1024, so 1kB=1024B, 1MB=1024kB and so forth. If you use this scale, 625*1.24*1.24=655.36 (one multiplication with 1024/1000 for mega to kilo, one for kilo to no prefix), rounded 655 just as you got. Similarily 5.8*1.024*1.024*1.024=6.23.

Technically the latter are not called "kilobytes" but "kibibytes" but this distinction is hardly made unfortunately. But yeah, nothing funky just two different ways of applying prefixes which are both valid.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
What's the full size of the game? I have about 7 gb in my internal storage
sorry cant tell, im not installing android one

rachel and uno both dont have their own solo endings.
rachel indeed but uno has her own ending, she got it quite early and she even got branch ending iirc

- Uno's alternative ending
Uno's alternative ending 1 has been implemented. You can replay it in your room if you have already triggered this event in v11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually not that funky. The thing is that there are two different ways of applying the metric prefixes "kilo", "mega", "giga", and so forth to file sizes:

(a) steps of 1000 as you know it from other units, so one kB=1000B, just as 1km=1000m

(b) since PC stuff is usually done in powers of two (thanks to a bit carrying two possible informations) and 2^10=1024 being conveniently near 1000 you have steps of 1024, so 1kB=1024B, 1MB=1024kB and so forth. If you use this scale, 625*1.24*1.24=655.36 (one multiplication with 1024/1000 for mega to kilo, one for kilo to no prefix), rounded 655 just as you got. Similarily 5.8*1.024*1.024*1.024=6.23.

Technically the latter are not called "kilobytes" but "kibibytes" but this distinction is hardly made unfortunately. But yeah, nothing funky just two different ways of applying prefixes which are both valid.
thx for the explanation
tho i dont really need it (or care) and the simple me will just call it funky haha

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
As much as I want to love this game because it's so slick for being made in Ren'py, and I love the character models, the writing is just reeeeeally rough and in some instances, just bad. It's like it was written by someone whose only source material for realistic writing and character portrayal was a handful of really bad seinen romance manga made to appeal to 13 year old kids whose native language isn't English. Extremely tropey, cringey, and often grammatically incorrect, which I wouldn't mind normally if it just went full out on the comedy aspect and didn't seem to take itself seriously. But it's not really funny often enough for that. I'll try to power through the rest of the game hoping it gets better the longer I read.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
never,
like i said

noone shall triggered over word leecher btw as i myself proud leecher of torrents as i never seed, leecher of my office wifi for big downloads and most recently leecher of coffee powder in my office haha
and i dont care if anyone else leecher, live your life way you want lol
I support this comment for leeching of Coffee powder and WiFi. As the saying goes, work based on your salary and use all the assets the company can provide you with. Lol

Reactions: dumbo10

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Ah... After 2 years... After 2 friggin years. You sir is a certified chad... I respect and salute you for not ending it halfway through Though I know I'll miss the whole Shinyrost Family, Senning and her mom, Vera and best pet Uno Looking forward to your future projects. But more importantly, will keep the girls from this game always in my phone

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
the rating and this game is a joke, now new trending let's put complete tag to the game that is feel incomplete bcs dev got bored ass on this project....

Hardly this game deserved 3/5 stars....so many characters route is incomplete and undevelopement this game have so much potential but it was wasted on poor choice of dev....
I wonder if all patreons are agreed on this suddenly poor story ends?
Maybe is the new standards now? to create some mediocre and unfinish game without any penalty, that's sad...
and it's not only him that doing this....recently many games got abandoned or fake complete at this rate 1 of 10 games will succesful be called a real complete game with decent story.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
" VIRTUES v17 will come in late January or early February for $5 patrons, and it is very likely to be the final update for VIRTUES. I’m trying my best to bring our first game to a perfect end. Elisa & Irene will get the happy solo ending they deserve, and the other girls will get plenty of after-story scenes as well. "

Lol 'perfect end'

taler

Oct 5, 2017
As much as I want to love this game because it's so slick for being made in Ren'py, and I love the character models, the writing is just reeeeeally rough and in some instances, just bad. It's like it was written by someone whose only source material for realistic writing and character portrayal was a handful of really bad seinen romance manga made to appeal to 13 year old kids whose native language isn't English. Extremely tropey, cringey, and often grammatically incorrect, which I wouldn't mind normally if it just went full out on the comedy aspect and didn't seem to take itself seriously. But it's not really funny often enough for that. I'll try to power through the rest of the game hoping it gets better the longer I read.
I think it does get better.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes