Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Probably because they did not follow the thread or the dev's announcement and felt from the story that it was "too soon" or similar. But yeah, I am astonished about the many "sudden" comments as well, already before release 16 it was clear that that would be the last "real" release with number 17 just tying stuff up. Anybody following the game development would have known, dunno, eighteen months ago?

Of course there also is always the divide between those who like their endings a bit longer, so already "in game stuff" feels a bit like an ending, and for whom it could go on and on and those who lose interest once everybody loves you and you had sex with all of them, just maybe not in every combination of girls and positions. The former could easily call an ending sudden that the latter would already decry as the dev milking an already finished game to death. (I am exaggerating of course, but only ever so slightly)
I'm purely going by the in-game content which as of 16 had just barely gotten the ladies to accept a harem and which has myriad threads left dangling by the sudden end...this feels like the "complete" tag that got slapped on Personal Trainer because the dev got bored with the project.

Hell, we spent more time on side content like the trainings and repeatable events than we did building relationships with the characters.

Reactions: libertypics

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Waiting for a compressed version but could someone list the order to play this, extra chapters, Theodora's Lies and What If?

I've never played any of these so would like to do so, properly.

Reactions: Yamemai

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Waiting for a compressed version but could someone list the order to play this, extra chapters, Theodora's Lies and What If?

I've never played any of these so would like to do so, properly.
The extra chapters - "Family Therapy" and "The trip" are basically extension stories for the Harem ending way back when (not sure if they were implemented or if they are still separate/standalone harem endings stories now as I still haven't played 17 or these) but if they were not implemented they worth playing to see Devs earlier vision on the harem endings haha.

Theodora's lie is kind of a prequel story to the main story but you can get most of the major info playing the main game but it is still well worth playing as it give a lot more character and "life" to Theo, at least for me I enjoyed Theo's character a bit more because of it.

For the What-If's...They are "niche" stories and have absolutely nothing to do or in-common with the main story. (except the obvious character and pertinent info to go with said characters XP)

so order of play would be Theodora's Lie -> V.I.R.T.U.E.S -> Family Therapy/The Trip

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
The extra chapters - "Family Therapy" and "The trip" are basically extension stories for the Harem ending way back when (not sure if they were implemented or if they are still separate/standalone harem endings stories now as I still haven't played 17 or these) but if they were not implemented they worth playing to see Devs earlier vision on the harem endings haha.

Theodora's lie is kind of a prequel story to the main story but you can get most of the major info playing the main game but it is still well worth playing.

For the What-If's...They are "niche" stories and have absolutely nothing to do or in-common with the main story.

so order of play would be Theodora's Lie -> V.I.R.T.U.E.S -> Family Therapy/The Trip
Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply.

Reactions: Eversmann122

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know why the file size of the Mega link is smaller than the others?
Mega: 5.8G
Anon: 6.2G
GoFile: 6.2G
Pixel: 6.2G
MixDrop: No file uploaded

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Could someone upload a loose file version of Family Therapy? No worries if not. I can just download it on my PC tomorrow and extract the .exe contents then transfer it to my tablet.

Edit: Nevermind. Family Therapy isn't made in Ren'py. It's made using something called the GoDot Engine.

Last edited:

Singue847

Sep 24, 2020
Theo's Lie got an actual emotional response from me. Worth the wait and what a run. Top 5 best games on here with an argument for #1 as its actually finished.

Cheers. Good luck in whatever comes next, dev.

Poraaja84

Jun 24, 2017
Am i missing something or does Rachel not get an ending? And are Rachel max stats 50/3? Cant find a way to progress them.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm purely going by the in-game content which as of 16 had just barely gotten the ladies to accept a harem and which has myriad threads left dangling by the sudden end...this feels like the "complete" tag that got slapped on Personal Trainer because the dev got bored with the project.

Hell, we spent more time on side content like the trainings and repeatable events than we did building relationships with the characters.
One thing I noticed is that the maximum relationship points with different love-interests vary from 50 to 80. There's also a message that pops up telling the player that the max points have been reached but to wait for the next update (but there will never be another update). It is an oversight in the game code or was there actually more content planned?

I would guess that it was rushed to completion, but the rush started with v0.15.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes