bobvilla69

Jan 20, 2022
I'm getting a error whenever I try to access Pobias Shop I can use the service option fine, and it doesn't crash the game though, I also tried to redownload the game and no luck, it looks like it was a bug the developer thinks is fixed but still happening for me.

Can anyone help?

Reactions: Nyangko

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
v16 is the final update? havent played since v10 but i think i read somewhere its the last, or im confusing with another game

Mark17

May 15, 2017
v16 is the final update? havent played since v10 but i think i read somewhere its the last, or im confusing with another game
I thinking you confusing with another game.
No. he's just saying "This will be the last time" we will have a delay forom the update of the game (v16 version), which means until 1st of April the v16 is ready!

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Far as I've heard/read I don't think v0.16 will be the last, though it is commented on the patreon site that it's one of the biggest updates and that it was delayed and supossedly should be released at the latest today, unless it get's delayed again.

Should be made clear with the release I suposse. But at the moment I find it hard to believe that the game would be finished with the next update since at the moment the heroines have way different stats Vera 60/30 Sen 65/20 Theo 75/30 Irene 70/20 Elisa 65/20 Rachel 50/3 Uno 65/30. At the moment there are 4 endings Elisa good? ending, Sen bad ending, Uno good? ending and lastly Vera, Theo and Uno harem ending. I put good? endings on Uno and Elisa since their endings actually sad/bad in my mind but the game doesn't mention them as bad while Sen's ending is called a bad ending and it is just that.

My guess is that each character should have at least 1-2 endings on top of that there are several harem combinations, outside of the one above though this might not be correct pairings. So far there is seemingly a lot of combinations since there are scenes with Irene + Elisa, Theo + Elisa, Theo + Irene + Elisa and so on. So probably each of those combinations would need an ending as well.

Anyhow here is a for now 100% save for v.0.15 to use in the next update if anyone wants, it's with all the girls being girlfriends/lovers/fiancee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Im pretty sure version 16 is the last one, unless im really missreading this post:

Reactions: dacris69

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Right now I’m spending my every minute on VIRTUES v16, trying my best to provide you with a proper finale of the project that we’ve dedicated to for the last two years. [emphasis added]
Yeah, seems pretty clear to me they're saying here that v16 is the end, barring any bonus content they might decide to tack on later.

Also looks like they're about as good at meeting self-imposed deadlines as I am, lol. (Though I guess they've still got several hours to make me eat those words.)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Im pretty sure version 16 is the last one, unless im really missreading this post:

Yeah it seems that your right in that this update will probably be the end since their going to launch a new game. I personally agree with this type of choice since I think it's better to focus on one project at a time instead of working on several at once unless they have a big team.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 114 Votes