buff

May 29, 2017
OK, the English is tolerable, the concept looks cool, and the art is decent. But it looks like it is going to be one of these sandbox games where you just click over a shitload of locations endlessly hoping that you find the right girl in the right spot at the right time on the right day in the hopes of triggering an event (heh, sounds like Clue, "Futuba in the Conservatory with the Candlestick!"). I'm willing to put up with a bit of that BS, but not much.

Level with me homies, how much click-grind is this thing? Should I run away before I sink time into it?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
OK, the English is tolerable, the concept looks cool, and the art is decent. But it looks like it is going to be one of these sandbox games where you just click over a shitload of locations endlessly hoping that you find the right girl in the right spot at the right time on the right day in the hopes of triggering an event (heh, sounds like Clue, "Futuba in the Conservatory with the Candlestick!"). I'm willing to put up with a bit of that BS, but not much.

Level with me homies, how much click-grind is this thing? Should I run away before I sink time into it?
Not that much IMO. It is quite clear which girl is at which location and you get good scenes after a few clicks every time.

Reactions: buff

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

(a) places where something other than standard happens are clearly marked
(b) grind is mostly negligible

however

(c) it tends a bit towards "intertwined kinetic novels", i. e. not really any decisions to be made.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Oh, for fuck's sake. That probably means she's going to become pregnant and have a dick.
Uh... barring fantasy/sci-fi shenanigans where they use magic/'sufficiently advanced technology' to grow the girl's clit into a dick (aww man, 'membah Cool Devices?), it's one or the other, and I can't see this game doing that kind of genre shift at the eleventh hour.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Uh... barring fantasy/sci-fi shenanigans where they use magic/'sufficiently advanced technology' to grow the girl's clit into a dick (aww man, 'membah Cool Devices?), it's one or the other, and I can't see this game doing that kind of genre shift at the eleventh hour.
It would not be the first game that made such a switch due to a vocal minority in amongst their fans and then have their game die off cus the majority of people are not into that shit.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes