Entropy_27

Dec 11, 2021
I have a problem with this game!!
I-I h-have..
Ohmygod I think I'm inlove with Theodora!
Whoever made her model, You. Are. A. Legend.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Serious question. How do I start up game? I downloaded Android version and it come up like a PC file. When I say it comes up like a PC file. I mean it come in a folder akin to what you find on a desktop PC, or Mac game from this site. (after extraction that is) btw it has no exe for game in file which one of the few differences. I normally use Joiplay or an app for Android version. Just like the Rick and Morty another way home, divine adventure, a Knight's tale games have for the Android version.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Serious question. How do I start up game? I downloaded Android version and it come up like a PC file. When I say it comes up like a PC file. I mean it come in a folder akin to what you find on a desktop PC, or Mac game from this site. (after extraction that is) btw it has no exe for game in file which one of the few differences. I normally use Joiplay or an app for Android version. Just like the Rick and Morty another way home, divine adventure, a Knight's tale games have for the Android version.
Try renaming the archive extension to .apk

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
hey does anyone knows what program does the creator use to make the characters????
like is it hs one or two, daz, etc...
i want to know what is it

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Waste of time!
I can't get the game installed, downloaded from mixdrop, last few percents took as long as the first half. Installation crashes at about 75 to 85% tried again and again.....2 hours later.... F..k it, delete and play another.

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
Waste of time!
I can't get the game installed, downloaded from mixdrop, last few percents took as long as the first half. Installation crashes at about 75 to 85% tried again and again.....2 hours later.... F..k it, delete and play another.
use gofile its faster, and works at least to me

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I cant progress with Vera, I got always told that i should visit her at her workplace but nothing changes, now i am blocked from Rachel because i lack Vera events...

1643576412736.png

o_O

/e nvm

Last edited:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
really nice game so far a bit grindy but ok...working and refurbish the house would be cool more b&b units or a higher pay from the pool and maybe upgraded kitchen/bath ...a bit constructive critic:

UNO and Rachel (and the others too) needs more harem points events i could not work on Rachel was stuck at 40 a long time until Uno got 27 harempoints (i think) the others was max in their storys for update 15 so far and Rachel is really missing harempoints at that point i have only 3 so far for her,Rachel have love 50 harem 3 and no option to go anywhere not even a general action and she should transfer to the MC in the House

Theo should be available in her Room in the MC House in the evening to train that locked door is unsatisfying

i have with some of the girls no possibilty to train since they have 0 in some stats AND
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and a few posts above is a discusion about NTR thats not a good thing in a Harem Game at least make it complete avoideable via a switch in Menu like in the Game Pover Vacuum most People who play Harem Games identify with the HaremMaster and do not like to see their Treasures with other Men

hope that u can maybe make the extra Chapters implement in the Game via Menu or maybe when the Point is reached with the Girl in the Story for a Review of the Past Events like the Extra Content in the Game Revenga

and please dont stop until all girls have content for 100 love and at least 30 harem each better more maybe a trip like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW i tryed all dugeon events i could reach so far but none is shown in the gallery or outdoors or pool or training events with the girls would be nice if the are too in the gallery ok found the under Other...??? but no text or sound only slideshow cant skip there ,just realised in gallery is no sound or text at all... bug ??? imean the scene at all is cool but the story and sound is the salt and pepper to a scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes