password_for_10 = "44821"
password_for_20 = "95606"

V11a:
password_for_10 = "14211"
password_for_20 = "31902"

V10a:
password_for_10 = "81982"
password_for_20 = "27824"

Credit to Cartageno for the instructions.

1) Visit the girl (click on the house they live in and select "Search for XXX" in her room)
2) Go to "Change Background"
3) Choose one of the locked ones
4) Game will ask you for the code - enter it
I enter the code but nothing happen :((

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Um i can unlock background now sorry for disturbing, i didnt press "confirm" so i couldnt unlock backgrounds. But i can unlock it now
I think we've all been there. Especially on a Friday. "Why can't I send the e-mail? Oh, I should click on 'send', shouldn't I?"

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yeah, apparently that was originally intended to be a much more consequential choice than it ended up being; it only affects some word choice here and there, but doesn't actually change the plot or what sex scenes you can see.

• Sad
Reactions: kkevin33

Aug 5, 2021
this game seem like kinetic novel to me :v
Ehh, sort of. You could call it a kinetic wolf in sandbox sheep's clothing, or more charitably, a compromise between the two styles. The upshot is, it does the things people tend to actually like about sandbox VNs - letting you choose which girls to pursue in what order (with certain limitations like parts of Rachel's story being gated behind some of the others' for plot reasons) and offering repeatable sex scenes - with a minimum of the grinding people tend to hate the genre for.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Fellas,

does anybody know if Dev is here.

I wrote a message on Discord to him but nothing (before, he always answered my messages)

Is the end of the game close?; I mean, considering that in the last update the changelog says something about the end of one of the harem´s path?

Aug 5, 2021
Is the end of the game close?; I mean, considering that in the last update the changelog says something about the end of one of the harem´s path?

[Official Announcement] PHOENIXES are coming!

Project V2 finally got an official name! Cheers! Are you ready for a ride on the phoenixes?

Right now I’m spending my every minute on VIRTUES v16, trying my best to provide you with a proper finale of the project that we’ve dedicated to for the last two years. The first version of PHOENIXES will be out shortly after we finish VIRTUES v16.

Please don’t feel sad that the story of VIRTUES is coming to an end. The end of one journey is also the beginning of a better one. PHOENIXES will satisfy you in every way you expect for a better VIRTUES-like harem game.

The first version of PHOENIXES will be free for the public directly
because we want as much feedback as possible at the beginning of this new journey. The future updating strategy will be similar to what we did during the development of VIRTUES: $5 patrons will have the access to the new updates 3-4 weeks than the public.

PHOENIXES will support multiple languages.
Right now only English and Chinese are available. We are planning to add more languages in the future after we figure out the auto-translator plugin thing.

Alright, that is basically everything I want to share with you right now. Now I'd better get my butt back to work on VIRTUES again. I'll come back with the mid update report for VIRTUES v16 in a few days.

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
Will the game end with V16? I mean, so far the harem ending only with 3 girl, that is really.. I mean..still a long way from getting harem ending with 7 girl which the name of the game V.I.R.T.U.E.S suggest.. Well yeah, if we include the Shinyrost family we can get separate 3 girl harem but what about Senning and Rachel? How will they fit into the harem considering (from my opinion) the lack of Rachel integration into the harem family..and Senning still lives basically 'outside' the harem house..

Please do not be like those half completed game out there..
Really looking forward to a real completion of the game, it is a really good game.. The content, story telling, yeah its really a good project made by NoMeme

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes