Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
anyone got a link to 12a version? I know it is few updates older, but that is the version i need :eek:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v14.5] [NoMeme] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.70 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.20 GB
- - - -
Compressed Mac Size: 1.19 GB
- - - -

Original Update Size: 167 MB
Compressed Update Size:44.4 MB
-

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.21.0 Part 1] [Selebus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

- GOFILE - - WORKUPLOAD
- GOFILE - - WORKUPLOAD

- WORKUPLOAD

you in the wrong thread?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-21-0-part-1-selebus.48158/

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v14.5] [NoMeme] - Compressed

Developer:

- - - WORKUPLOAD
- - - WORKUPLOAD

- WORKUPLOAD

Could you upload it on mega?

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Could you upload it on mega?
Check the spoilers.

Also why are the different download links different sizes? Does it have to do with the compression of each site or is it just the spyware that adds 300 megabytes specifically on mixdrop?

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
So i need help i played this game very early and i lost my saves can anyone provide saves from around when the MC gets banged by Theodora's mom in his sleep.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
OK, I *think* I've reached the end of all new contents in this version (14.5), but I'm not sure. The only thing that doesn't explicitly say so, is when I interact with Irene - it still keeps saying "Irene's Love is full, find her in her room and level up her attributes" (via notification). Visiting her in her room when this is available (mansion -> Find Irene) doesn't show any attributes with a red dot.

Right now, this is the only character that doesn't show "you have reached the end of xxxx's storyline for now - please wait for the next update" as a notification after interacting with them.

Irene's love points are currently at 65, and harem acceptance is at 20. Intimacy is level 2, sex skill is level 2, submissiveness is level 1, and shamelessness is level 2.

Am I missing something? If so, what?

Reactions: Stan5851 and Valeck

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
OK, I *think* I've reached the end of all new contents in this version (14.5), but I'm not sure. The only thing that doesn't explicitly say so, is when I interact with Irene - it still keeps saying "Irene's Love is full, find her in her room and level up her attributes" (via notification). Visiting her in her room when this is available (mansion -> Find Irene) doesn't show any attributes with a red dot.

Right now, this is the only character that doesn't show "you have reached the end of xxxx's storyline for now - please wait for the next update" as a notification after interacting with them.

Irene's love points are currently at 65, and harem acceptance is at 20. Intimacy is level 2, sex skill is level 2, submissiveness is level 1, and shamelessness is level 2.

Am I missing something? If so, what?
I Dint play it yet so im just going to guess i think its one of those bugs you will encounter at the very first update release.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Hmm I seem to be having a bug where any animations only play once, (i.e., no looping), but the audio loops fine. Any ideas what might be causing that?

E: reload seemed to fix it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes