ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Other than everybody else I won't comment on the harem stuff I knew what I signed up for when I played this game but the characters dialogues are getting more ridiculous by the update especially Theo , the fuck a woman like Theo who have been independent her whole life thinking she became finally useful because her boobs are used like an armrest and she satisfy her man

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does this game have incest? I always had that doubt
MC is not related to anyone and there is no sexual content as such. However, some happenings in the Shinyrost family could be counted. Since there's not a classic "sex act" between them however (AFAIK) that would mean the tag would not be justified.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I hope that the multiple penetration tag is not because some MMF stuff but for FMF stuff
The definition of the tag doesn't allow for "plain FMF": "[Sexual penetration involving 2+ penis/toys into multiple holes or same holes.]". But it allows for male penetration plus toy. I actually do not remember where it comes into play but due to the lack of other males in the game (except for a faceless goon annoying Theo) but it isn't MMF for sure.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So i'm playing this game for some time now currently, first time. Its EVIL!

Vera has a line saying she made some cookies, they are in the kitchen! And i was like.. running into the kitchen.. but there was no cookies! Just some generic line that everything is fine! But.. cookies.. :cry:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get Multiple options upon a level up with one of the girls?
I hate having to choose between 2 skills with a girl. I am missing out on half the options with her and that only escalates as further updates go.

Any way to cheat it though?
Looking at you mod makers....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to get Multiple options upon a level up with one of the girls?
I hate having to choose between 2 skills with a girl. I am missing out on half the options with her and that only escalates as further updates go.

Any way to cheat it though?
Looking at you mod makers....
I may be wrong, but as far as I see it, you will get all choices eventually, so it's just a matter of order in which to get them.

Reactions: LightmanP

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
For those who ask for android compressed. I can run the windows compressed using JoiPlay app even in my 32bit tablet.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
How to unlock these?
1. Invite Uno to the pool and do both options. Go to Senning's room and click "Take her to" and click "outdoors".
2/3/4. Level up Irene and Elisa's harem acceptance and get the scene.
5. Level up Uno's love

Uh I can't find the dungeon or the pool? Am I missing something
You gotta go to a girl's room (or Theodora's office) and then choose the "Take her to..." option

Last edited:

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I found this game yesterday and I have to say, not only the graphics are very good but the story of each character is written with care and attention as I have not seen in any game before. For me, the best character is Theodora, I really want to see the ring scene, the wedding scene, and since the mc doesn't remember what he did, she lets it out to him right away.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes