Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Great, I can’t spend time with two interesting girls (Theo and Irene), but I can spend time with a girl I'm not interested in, thanks dev.
Is this still a tutorial? when can I skip Vera? I'm not interested in her at all.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Great, I can’t spend time with two interesting girls (Theo and Irene), but I can spend time with a girl I'm not interested in, thanks dev.
Is this still a tutorial? when can I skip Vera? I'm not interested in her at all.
The story of this game is meant to be a full harem game, and Vera is arguably in the top three for importance anyway, so odds are that the answer is: never.

And we all like the different girls differently and thus sometimes an update will be more down our alley and sometimes less so. This is unavoidable unless every update includes the same amount of content for every character.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
The story of this game is meant to be a full harem game, and Vera is arguably in the top three for importance anyway, so odds are that the answer is: never.

And we all like the different girls differently and thus sometimes an update will be more down our alley and sometimes less so. This is unavoidable unless every update includes the same amount of content for every character.
Then this game is not for me right now, i dont like forced routes with uninteresting girls for me, plus i have limited time right now, and i dont wanna waste it, sadly, i like this game, maybe someday I'll try again when I have more free time. Thanks for answer friend.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I'm stuck with
Vera 60/20
Senning 60/16
Theo 70/25
Irene 60/20
Elisa 60/20
Rachel 40/11
Uno 60/20
... and I got the message, that I should raise the Harem's acceptance of Theo, Vera and Uno when I try to raise love with Rachel... did I miss something? Or are these the final Stats in V0.13?

SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
I'm stuck with
Vera 60/20
Senning 60/16
Theo 70/25
Irene 60/20
Elisa 60/20
Rachel 40/11
Uno 60/20
... and I got the message, that I should raise the Harem's acceptance of Theo, Vera and Uno when I try to raise love with Rachel... did I miss something? Or are these the final Stats in V0.13?
I'm Currently at
Vera 60/25
Senning 60/15
Theo 70/25
Irene 60/20
Elisa 60/20
Rachel 40/3
Uno 60/25

My Senning harem's acceptance Stop at 15 so i don't know either mine is normal or your is bugging out. and Are your gallary miss some pictures or not?

Reactions: TheDick69+

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I cannot raise Irene´s sex skill to 2, as soon as the animation starts the game just crashes, shuts downs, closes, but it doesn´t leave a traceback or anything

godroyee

Mar 5, 2019
I'm Currently at
Vera 60/25
Senning 60/15
Theo 70/25
Irene 60/20
Elisa 60/20
Rachel 40/3
Uno 60/25

My Senning harem's acceptance Stop at 15 so i don't know either mine is normal or your is bugging out. and Are your gallary miss some pictures or not?
How to raise the harem's acceptance?
I still stuck in 1 or 2

SampFO

Aug 29, 2020
How to raise the harem's acceptance?
I still stuck in 1 or 2
Who? If Rachel, it kinda like rare event for me. 3 is all i got during my playthrought right now. if overall, they gonna have a two heart events pop up in your city menu. just click it and it will increase your HA. it gonna be a bit random for which girls who gonna get HA.

House : Senning, Uno, Theo, Vera
Beach : All of them, I guess.
ShinyRost Mansion : 3 of them.
Dark Alley : Theo, Vera
Downtown Street : Theo, Irene
Book Store : Senning, Uno
ShinyRost Office : Theo, Elisa

That's all i remember.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes