chody

Dec 13, 2020
so im saving here just in case anyways but im at the part where you decide if you love vera or desire her body and just curious if it changes anything if you pick one answer or the other. if anyone knows i would love to know thank you

trickshotta

Feb 24, 2018
can someone help i have the "character name" love increase by 1 little notification bar stuck on my screen. going to old saves doesn't even work.

Inve2

Jan 13, 2018
It's evident that a lot of thought and care was put in everything, so I'll have to ask: whi is the default name of the MC Agang?
Is it korean? Indonesian? Or it was a valid alternative to Aaron on the "list of hetai protagonist in alphabetical order"?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When attempting to find where to insert the patreon code, what girl are they speaking of? Where is she, too.

1) Visit the girl (click on the house they live in and select "Search for XXX" in her room)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Когда будет выпущено обновление
We don't know. Please add an English translation to your questions, you can use online tools for that, as it is against forum rules to post only non English.

Мы не знаем. Пожалуйста, добавьте английский перевод к вашим вопросам, вы можете использовать для этого онлайн-инструменты, так как это противоречит правилам форума, чтобы публиковать сообщения только не на английском языке.

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes