Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Wasn't there a stand alone chapter for one of the girls in this game? Can we get that linked to the OP in case the dev decides to do multiple side stories so we can keep them all together?

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
i was about to complain in how the writting went down the shitter ratter quick with this update, but i cant, come on... i love it a lot, i enjoy it...twice.

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
i was about to complain in how the writting went down the shitter ratter quick with this update, but i cant, come on... i love it a lot, i enjoy it...twice.
I disagree with that. I dont know if u played it since the 0.1v but i can tell u , the writing improved a lot. The story went from " I lose my man of virtue status to conquer those girls with questionable actions" ( the first vera sex scene in 0.1v) to a harem love scenario game. ( the previous version was kinda like a I choose dat girl to be my gf and dat girl is my fuckfriend). I know some people dont like the harem scenario and want a more true love route or a corrupted route. But I think it was the best option to comprehend the love scenario between the characters.

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
Well another game where your old saves wont load, hell dont even show up after the update. Like the 12th game in the past few weeks with that problem, again problem solved and game deleted.

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
I disagree with that. I dont know if u played it since the 0.1v but i can tell u , the writing improved a lot. The story went from " I lose my man of virtue status to conquer those girls with questionable actions" ( the first vera sex scene in 0.1v) to a harem love scenario game. ( the previous version was kinda like a I choose dat girl to be my gf and dat girl is my fuckfriend). I know some people dont like the harem scenario and want a more true love route or a corrupted route. But I think it was the best option to comprehend the love scenario between the characters.
lol yeah was thinking the same when playing, as a man of virtues (as the mc likes to call himself) he rapes an afull lot of girls.
since i like the girls and style i hope for a better writing in the updates

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes