apple_jacks

Nov 18, 2017
Not sure anybody has mentioned this but. After you wrestle Rachael in her room. Later on when she drop kicks you in the head and starts having a dialogue about the MC special tongue technique. It says Elisa has her dialogue for a brief scene.

"Elisa" Come to my room and make me comfortable again when you have time. I'll take that as your Apology".

It should have been Rachael.

Anyway love the game keep it up!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
game couldnt find image c_love5_50. is this a bug ? or im i using old saves ?
yes its a known bug should get fixed in the next bugfix version

Is there a difference between choosing my girlfriend or sex partner?
not really the only difference for now is how the scenes play out

Not sure anybody has mentioned this but. After you wrestle Rachael in her room. Later on when she drop kicks you in the head and starts having a dialogue about the MC special tongue technique. It says Elisa has her dialogue for a brief scene.

"Elisa" Come to my room and make me comfortable again when you have time. I'll take that as your Apology".

It should have been Rachael.

Anyway love the game keep it up!
that is also known, should get fixed in the next bugfix version

aunt elisa route stopped at 30 hearts....is there more?
yes 30 hearts is the limit for aunt elisa atm

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
lol yeah was thinking the same when playing, as a man of virtues (as the mc likes to call himself) he rapes an afull lot of girls.
since i like the girls and style i hope for a better writing in the updates
He really rapes 1 girl the rest is more 'willing'

FZ95

Oct 6, 2017
He really rapes 1 girl the rest is more 'willing'
Yeah, its an oxymoron lol. Pretty sure the dev took it out but when he started the game there was a system where the mc would lose virtue for doing indecent actions which was needed to unlock paths in subplots

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I keep getting a "a_love_2 is missing" when I try to go to the clothing store, anyone knows what happened?

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes