Aug 6, 2017
an amazing game!!! well, it is very easy to have all the endings, but this is great to all the users that expect of harem on all the pretty girls.... wish to see more news girls, and more scenes and more development on the relationship with them (v0.7 still lv.1 for all the competence.... how many levels are expected?? 5 or 10??? I cannot image how many scenes are to be made..

Anyway, good job!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Irene and vera are my top 2...irene is just too fucking cute. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully we'll get more senning and Irene

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
1595240942152.png
Are those somehow stacked events?
Also having one girl show o there before I click on there, and then another girl on all options once I unfold it.

Oh, and I haven't seen it mentioned with a cursory search, so: In 0.6c, I could just not pay rent by clicking on some location and starting an event when the "I have to pay" line came up.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Can somebody gave me a full save gallery? I0m missing a lot of image there, I wanna know what i'm missing.

Also, somebody have the patreon codes for background?

Reactions: Nyanto

TwixAndTea

Oct 10, 2018
Can somebody gave me a full save gallery? I0m missing a lot of image there, I wanna know what i'm missing.

Also, somebody have the patreon codes for background?

For a full gallery go to the common folder , search for the 00gallery.rpy

search for
" if not renpy.seen_image(i):
return False"

change False to True and save .

tactical dot fot the background codes .

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
did you apply the patch from v7 to v7a?
Did just now.

Same as before. Crashes when clicking on university or the mansion or the hotel with the same "Name Error yfill is not defined" message. That's when skipping the prologue. When doing the prologue it crashes after clicking on the university.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Did just now.

Same as before. Crashes when clicking on university or the mansion or the hotel with the same "Name Error yfill is not defined" message. That's when skipping the prologue. When doing the prologue it crashes after clicking on the university.
go onto the devs discord and report it then if you want

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes