Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone have the codes to the backgrounds? Also how to get easy money on android ver.?
I don't think you need "easy money" - the daily B&B income will mostly cover your expenses, the few extra dollars you might need will come automatically unless you completely ignore Theo's and Irene's path. Just by normal gameplay without really caring about "earning" as such you should be able to make a profit every week.

Beast161616

Apr 7, 2020
Never seen such high quality hentai models before, If you make the lighting of the characters and the lighting of the enviroment a bit more synced, it will look even better

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The name of this game (as written) is terrible. The forum doesn't like searching for it. All of those periods . . . . . .
I don't get what you are saying, if you have the name for the game and use the search it will only find you this game because of that. How would you get to the game if you don't have the name?

ElementXXX

May 9, 2018
I don't think you need "easy money" - the daily B&B income will mostly cover your expenses, the few extra dollars you might need will come automatically unless you completely ignore Theo's and Irene's path. Just by normal gameplay without really caring about "earning" as such you should be able to make a profit every week.
I see. Thanks then.

Osmarayerath

Nov 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "xcrash, post: 3956283, membro: 609064"]
O nome do jogo (como escrito) é deste terrível. O fórum não gosta de procurar por isso. Todos esses períodos. . . . . .
[/ CITAR]
O nome foi feito propositalmente para ser um acrônimo com a primeira letra do nome de todas as mulheres no jogo V = Vera; I = Irene; R = Rachel; T = Theodora; U = um; E = Elisa e S = Senning. Sinceramente, achei super criativo. Eu pessoal não uso muito o search, sempre vou na página de atualizações recentes, onde encontrei esta obra-prima.

Last edited:

Osmarayerath

Nov 30, 2018
I would like to congratulate the developers for this fantastic game. My wife and I fell in love with the story and the game mode. We had a lot of fun together laughing at the comic parts of the story and reproducing the sex scenes in real life. Needless to say, she loves being Theodora and wanting to rule me hahahahahaha. Nice work and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: N7's Slut

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "xcrash, post: 3956283, membro: 609064"]
O nome do jogo (como escrito) é deste terrível. O fórum não gosta de procurar por isso. Todos esses períodos. . . . . .
[/ CITAR]
O nome foi feito propositalmente para ser um acrônimo com a primeira letra do nome de todas as mulheres no jogo V = Vera; I = Irene; R = Rachel; T = Theodora; U = um; E = Elisa e S = Senning. Sinceramente, achei super criativo. Eu pessoal não uso muito o search, sempre vou na página de atualizações recentes, onde encontrei esta obra-prima.
How come I did not notice this all this time?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what to say about game. Graphics are very nice. I liked story in the beginning, quite unique actually, starting your life over, then things got weirder, even with "girlfriend" route I'm taking, I'm not comfortable how girls act.

I also find really amusing and funny that in these games MC can fuck women to faint. Hey when you gonna dream then dream big right?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what to say about game. Graphics are very nice. I liked story in the beginning, quite unique actually, starting your life over, then things got weirder, even with "girlfriend" route I'm taking, I'm not comfortable how girls act.

I also find really amusing and funny that in these games MC can fuck women to faint. Hey when you gonna dream then dream big right?
its not really rape since the MC discovers really quick that he fucks aunt elisa and when he discovers it he likes it

• Angry
Reactions: despot444

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
that's not exactly how rape works.

From tagging rules

I don't really care either way if it's tagged with it or not, but I feel like it fits.
well imo it does not feel like rape and in the end your goal is to fucker her anyway

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
That's not how tagging work on the site, to be fair. As t's based on what in the game But....
You make a great point, and it's already covered by it.
Hypothetically if I put you to sleep by bludgeoning your head then have sex with you. Would it count as sleep sex? if it does, then game doesn't need additional tag.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Hypothetically if I put you to sleep by bludgeoning your head then have sex with you. Would it count as sleep sex? if it does, then game doesn't need additional tag.
If you did that to me, and I would feel like I was being violated then yes it would be rape.

I don't really care, because the game isn't trying to treat it like that. Not necessarily because it doesn't fit.

The mc is aware of what happen, and doesn't view it as rape. He is in fact can't wait to see what she does next, or he is planing to take the initiative that's the difference.

Rape is the is when you felt like you've been wronged, if he doesn't feel like he was forced then that's that.

Mind you it's a light hearted game, so I'll be taking everything at face value for this game. So there isn't a need to delve into the how a rape victim would suppressed those thought.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes