DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'll start off by saying Theodora is the best girl and i love her character a lot. Now this is my first time playing and i got to say the sand box was a turn off for me from even trying this game at first as i have seen it get multiple updates for months but didn't give it a fair try. Now that i did i got to say i kinda regret not trying it in the past as the sandbox isn't as much of a chore at all as i first assumed. Once i got into a good flow with the game i forgot i had to manage as much with how easy it was.

The story so far is great. I feel like Theodora is the best written character in the game currently and the side chapters for her made me like her even more. I've finished most of the girls stories up until this update except for Rachel who I'll get to a little later but I'd say they're all interesting even though Theo is my main love.

If i had to make a list for the girls it'd be:1(Main Waifu)-Theo 2(love)-Vera, Uno and Irene 3(Like)-Senning, Elisa and Rachel(maybe)

I'm looking forward to the next release but until then I'm off to try different choices and play around with the options with each girls after i finish Rachel storyline off.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I don't like the idea of Theo moving in MC's house, in fact It should be optional because I don't want harem in one house, I would prefer more if they will get married (I would love to see a hot honeymoon sex with her in faraway and isolated land) and start to live alone together because I like Theodora solo path only and I don't want to cheat on her , I'm so inlovee with her because of her bitchiness

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I don't like the idea of Theo moving in MC's house, in fact It should be optional because I don't want harem in one house, I would prefer more if they will get married (I would love to see a hot honeymoon sex with her in faraway and isolated land) and start to live alone together because I like Theodora solo path only and I don't want to cheat on her , I'm so inlovee with her because of her bitchiness
I love theo a lot too, I don't usually like the "tsundere" character. But the moment she let her guard down is so amazing.

i don't really care about solo paths, as the reason I got into the game in the first place was because of the op. But she definitely deserve a ton of love, and romance.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes