Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As for the tag: Elisa on you is definitely rape. Non consensual is non consensual, even if afterwards people like it. Heck, even if consent would be given if asked, but no asking takes place, it qualifies. And especially "no consent at the beginning but the sub starts liking it during the process" really is rape.

But yeah, the tag system has quite a few special cases which all constitute rape (since no consent is given) but get extra tags - sleep sex, mind control, drugging, blackmailing (of course only if the latter are used for sex).

But I'd say the tag is still somewhat valid even with the makeover for MC/Vera first interaction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also find really amusing and funny that in these games MC can fuck women to faint. Hey when you gonna dream then dream big right?
Talk about yourself. I have it happening all the time that women are passed out after experiencing my skillset. Well, that or they fell asleep during the process. ;)

Sep 11, 2018
Very nice game, little grind but it does not feel grindy as most of the time they say new things until you get close to there end content then they repeat a little. Tho one thing bugs me is the mix of art styles used. 3d characters mixed with real photos as backgrounds and draw art. My advice would be to pick a style and do it all that way.

Reactions: nasam

maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
This game is in dire need of a proof-reader or editor. Its a shame really since the overall look of the game is pretty good, its just the Engrish that drives me crazy. I'm not even that far in yet and I've noticed so many grammatical errors.

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
This game is in dire need of a proof-reader or editor. Its a shame really since the overall look of the game is pretty good, its just the Engrish that drives me crazy. I'm not even that far in yet and I've noticed so many grammatical errors.
Yeah, I finally got around to this on my backlog and have the same assessment. Sandbox fat titty HS assets is usually my wheelhouse, but the English in this is fucking awful.

SFCPudding

Jan 21, 2020
I'd be happy to have a crack at proofreading, but have 0 experience working with Ren'Py. Is there an easy way to get access to text files?

ETA: I'd also want to make sure NoMeme would be okay with me doing so. Is the discord in the OP the best way to get in contact with them?

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes