ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Can you upgrade the B&B yet? I saw a popup on screen about it but accidentally clicked past it and couldn't get it back.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
No guides, you dont need one for the most part, and I think you get the harem route no matter what you do.
Just started this.. got girls between 10 (Vera) and 5 (Elesa) love points and have to do event's to unlock them... no events trigger. Just get the same repeated things over and over like Vera at the cafe or restaurant.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just started this.. got girls between 10 (Vera) and 5 (Elesa) love points and have to do event's to unlock them... no events trigger. Just get the same repeated things over and over like Vera at the cafe or restaurant.
Events often trigger outside the normal schedule. Look out for highlighted areas (reddish dots), these are often the progress events.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Events often trigger outside the normal schedule. Look out for highlighted areas (reddish dots), these are often the progress events.
Yeah thanks I got them eventually. I thought it was the mini icon ones for a bit.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Why is this MC that's such a stud with Vera and Sen etc such a little bitch with Theo?

FFS, Theo is a total cunt in the way she treats him and he runs to her with his tail between his legs all the time.

Fuck, he want's to be stud with his harem but is just a little bitch and that ruins the game. It's not even him being a decent guy, he can be a decent and kind guy and still stand up to Theo and not be a door mat.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why is this MC that's such a stud with Vera and Sen etc such a little bitch with Theo?

FFS, Theo is a total cunt in the way she treats him and he runs to her with his tail between his legs all the time.

Fuck, he want's to be stud with his harem but is just a little bitch and that ruins the game. It's not even him being a decent guy, he can be a decent and kind guy and still stand up to Theo and not be a door mat.
Not wanting to argue against your disappointment, but the dynamics are very different, especially the one with Theo (and Irene and Elsa) has been going on for years while Senning and Vera just started, also they are different. And the MC isn't a true Alpha (but he also isn't the idea of a gamma what an alpha looks like as we see in many other games here) or stud. So the dynamics can be justified.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Not wanting to argue against your disappointment, but the dynamics are very different, especially the one with Theo (and Irene and Elsa) has been going on for years while Senning and Vera just started, also they are different. And the MC isn't a true Alpha (but he also isn't the idea of a gamma what an alpha looks like as we see in many other games here) or stud. So the dynamics can be justified.
I get what you're saying. I'm not even expecting him to be all alpha, but what I don't get is from the time she's introduced to us in the game he's saying how much he doesn't like her and she treats him like shit. Why does he even bother sticking around?

The day after they have sex for the first time, she doesn't even want to talk about, wants to act like nothing happened and the least he could have / should have done was say that he's over this and the way she treats him, that he'll let Elise know the engagement is over and Theo is free to find someone she likes, but no he carries on running to her like a little lap dog. I see him exactly like a friends dog she used to have, the thing would come running to you all excited but then piss itself as soon as you tried to touch it.

Admittedly things are looking a bit better now she has moved into the house, but still, geez dude grow a backbone.

When I first posted I was all upset at his handling of Elise, but got a little happier with the recorder. I just hope he uses it properly and doesn't wuss out on that either. I don't even mean blackmail or anything, just not go "oh okay, you're sorry all is forgiven".

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Naxos I think you should see the side history to know more about Theo and the MC
Yeah I had planned to do so.

And now having done so I despise Theo even more. She was a bitch to him from the start, then started having real feelings for him and then let her pride get in the way of telling him how she felt. Then when they actually got together and he warned her he would not remember if he drunk, she chose to let him forget and said it would be better if he did, then turned around and become even more of a cold hearted cunt to him and ignored him for years. So fuck her, she deserves to be a lonely miserable bitch for the rest of her her life.

If the game wasn't a sand box, I'd go back to start and ignore her from the start, but sadly it is and "luckily for her" I actually have soft spot for Tsundra type characters.

Hateinside

Oct 20, 2019
Realy like this game, player on PC and now playing again on Android, but still dont get why I am missing scenes in the galery, the game doesnt give me option of route, so what am I doing wrong? A life mistery ...

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Realy like this game, player on PC and now playing again on Android, but still dont get why I am missing scenes in the galery, the game doesnt give me option of route, so what am I doing wrong? A life mistery ...
it does, if you choose someone as sexpartner or girlfriend for instance

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes