yukitakamiya

Jun 14, 2020
I think i just finished all the new updated contents, except Posia's shop. Anyone knows how to get it event or how to unlock it yet ?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Does anyone know what console commands (flags) are used for Vera's and Uno's routes? (sex partner / girlfriend)
I likely want to change that routes without replay everything.
Is it even possible to change the routes by setting a flag? Or will that corrupt the whole game?

yukitakamiya

Jun 14, 2020
there is a bug to enter the shop will get fixed in the next bug fix version
Ok thanks ! Thought the same thing, hope they wont push themself so hard.

Does anyone know what console commands (flags) are used for Vera's and Uno's routes? (sex partner / girlfriend)
I likely want to change that routes without replay everything.
Is it even possible to change the routes by setting a flag? Or will that corrupt the whole game?
Nah, those routes choice doesnt affect the plot at this point.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
played the new update - got all women at cap (love and harem acception), but still i didn't get "posia's shop" - what did i miss?

Hateinside

Oct 20, 2019
played the new update - got all women at cap (love and harem acception), but still i didn't get "posia's shop" - what did i miss?
Some people are having problem with Poesia´s Shop, Agang is fixing and will send a hotfix.

Here what he said on discord

Sorry guys, I have noticed that some people are having trouble with unlocking Posia's shop, we will make a fix about this asap

Reactions: Hyperserver

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, the hot sex continuing between the MC and Aunt Elise at the bungalow is IMPLIED ONLY and has like 1 pic to showcase their steamy completion! I was looking forward to seeing a comprehensive scene with multiple sex positions, cunnilingus, fellatio, breastfeeding, nipple twisting, etc...!!! :unsure: :rolleyes: :confused:

Note: I'm talking about the MC intermittently returning to the bungalow after the initial brief sexual encounter with his auntie at the bungalow.

Last edited:

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
i just played this for the first time (v8) and most of these "training" interactions (general interact, shameless training, submissive training, etc.), i get a "dialog is missing" error.
is this a bug or is it simply not implemented?

Last edited:

longestman888

May 19, 2017
i just played this for the first time (v8) and most of these "training" interactions (general interact, shameless training, submissive training, etc.), i get a "dialog is missing" error.
is this a bug or is it simply not implemented?
You need to progress to certain love level to unlock the dialog

Jul 16, 2018
I really like this update. But the sex scene with Elisa certainly looks super bad. I mean the moment when the protagonist's hands go into the texture, and her breasts go into the table texture.

4.00 star(s) 114 Votes