Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Gotta admit, I'm struggling with this. I can't seem to get it to work. I seem to be able to type that exactly as necessary p to before the refresh gallery part. Is the refresh gallery code typed and executed separate from the code above it?

Whatever the case, I seem to keep throwing errors and not having it work.
The refresh gallery is separate.

for cgset in CGSETS: (hit enter)
(two spaces automatically inserted)renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[cgset.label] = True (hit enter)
(two spaces automatically inserted)for cgimg in cgset.images: (hit enter)
(four spaces automatically inserted)renpy.game.persistent._seen_images[tuple(cgimg.split())] = True (hit enter)
(hit enter)
(hit enter)

refresh_gallery() (hit enter)

I will double check if this still works on the current virtues though, since that was a while ago.
Edit: it definitely doesn't work rn because the developer did a major gallery change. I will try and fix this asap

Last edited:

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
EscapeEvade yes the old command didn't work as the developer changed the way his code works. The following should work:

Python:
for pset in CGSETS:
    for cgset in CGSETS[pset]:
        renpy.game.persistent.seens.append(cgset.label)
It only unlocks a cgset rather than a full event replay, which is disappointing. probably expecting (yet) another refactoring by the dev down the line, lol

Reactions: EscapeEvade

darkredspiral

Jun 28, 2019
Go to the street, if nothing happens, keep going. Once her content is there, keep doing the options to get it all.

You don't need a walkthrough, visit the girls, do their events when you get the orange dot, repeat.
Any idea what triggers the Posia content?
edit: might be error from going from ver7 -> 8

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Error with Irene in her bedroom, evening, sub training : pet training text unavaible..
Also, should it be avaible at love & hate 0 ?

love10

Jan 21, 2018
Capture.PNG
im not sure if this is a bug or something else,but that dialog missing seem to show up for all girls that i have interacted with so far in the game for one or two actions,is there any way to fix this?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes