yukitakamiya

Jun 14, 2020
Full gallery unlocked? Anyone?
Here, i believe i unlock it all. Except 5 new scenes of Porsia shop cuz its bug ( scene 5 of Vera missing is also a bug too ). V8a just came out $5 on Pantreon fixed these bugs that so we have to wait here for v8a

SchwiSensei

Mar 21, 2018
Passion3D one question to the android version.
After the tutorial when I can train some of the girls, each time I try to train sub or else,
the programm says he misses some dialoges and he resets the scene without adding points?

Anyone or the creator knowing why?

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
The commands I posted on previous page work on unlocking the gallery (regardless of glitches in the base game)

Rhinoceros

May 2, 2017
Error.
f_love_5_33 image in cg07.rpa archive is missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: File not missing (it's a video in another directory), but error still occurs. Both in full and compressed 8a versions.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2017
All of these "dialog seems to be missing from the game" errors come up in this version if you haven't unlocked that action with the character yet. If you continue playing, you'll be able to do those actions when the proper time comes. I hope this is fixed in the bugfix version.

Edit: The 8 to 8a patch seems to be posted now. I'll see if that fixes the errors.

Second edit: The errors still occurred for me on the saves I had created it .8. I was able to unlock Posia's Shop after the update, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: hermandos1

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Hmm... Boobies. Harem of boobies. NIIIIIICEEEE.:love:

EDIT: Got a question tho. What's the difference between Girlfriend and Sex Partner route?

Last edited:

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Hmm... Boobies. Harem of boobies. NIIIIIICEEEE.:love:

EDIT: Got a question tho. What's the difference between Girlfriend and Sex Partner route?
yup...

I'm curious too
Its effect the harem proggress or not
Or just make the girl more romantic

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yup...

I'm curious too
Its effect the harem proggress or not
Or just make the girl more romantic
So far it's anyone's guess, since there is no difference as of now. It could be the difference between a single girl ending and a harem ending, though I consider that unlikely for multiple reasons (dev has explicitely stated that it would be a harem game, second "girlfriend or sex partner" would be useless or cause the need for 128 different endings). My best guess so far is, it will affect the interaction between you and said girl, and possibly also the ones between the girls.

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Passion3D one question to the android version.
After the tutorial when I can train some of the girls, each time I try to train sub or else,
the programm says he misses some dialoges and he resets the scene without adding points?

Anyone or the creator knowing why?
In lates version.

U cant click that icon [i mean like training in the girl room and the sub plot replay in the MC room]

if U dont proggress relationship lvl with that girl till that girl become your girlfriend or sex friend

But in V8. That appear at the start of the skipping prologue.

So i think its a bug

I was downloaded 3 times in defferent site and all was the same so i'll wait the fixing version

Reactions: SchwiSensei

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
So far it's anyone's guess, since there is no difference as of now. It could be the difference between a single girl ending and a harem ending, though I consider that unlikely for multiple reasons (dev has explicitely stated that it would be a harem game, second "girlfriend or sex partner" would be useless or cause the need for 128 different endings). My best guess so far is, it will affect the interaction between you and said girl, and possibly also the ones between the girls.
Ow mybe you right.

I remember The MC dealouge with THEODORE
when Theo ask answer for question "are You already fuck Vera"

Then he|MC promise to love her with all the girl who fallin in love with him.

But THEO will accept her harem if the MC can Love all the girl. If not they will be Friend With Benefit.

And lately i see some Virtues pitcure in some download site [i mean not here]. That Vera get fucked by bar owner

So maybe we'll better choice girlfriend route

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v8a] [NoMeme] - Original Size: 2.38GB

Compressed* version for Win (754.41MB):

- -

* This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
V.I.R.T.U.E.S. [v8a] [NoMeme] - Original Size: 2.38GB

Compressed* version for Win (754.41MB):

- MEGA -

* This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
It is V8a Already Fixed

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
EscapeEvade yes the old command didn't work as the developer changed the way his code works. The following should work:

Python:
for pset in CGSETS:
    for cgset in CGSETS[pset]:
        renpy.game.persistent.seens.append(cgset.label)
It only unlocks a cgset rather than a full event replay, which is disappointing. probably expecting (yet) another refactoring by the dev down the line, lol
Thanks. Works!

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes