RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I choices sex partner route but not for showing off her for everyone :D For avoiding this should i choice love route? Or its happens in girlfriend route aswell?

Screenshot_2.jpg

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I got a crash to desktop on the scene with Rachel wanted to see the DVD (with Vera) ... Rachel inside the closet and MC behind Vera just sticking in ... anyone else got this crash?
I´m playing the compressed version ... 0.8a
If anyone need the log files just pm me and I send them over

Rhinoceros

May 2, 2017
I got a crash to desktop on the scene with Rachel wanted to see the DVD (with Vera) ... Rachel inside the closet and MC behind Vera just sticking in ... anyone else got this crash?
Same here: name 'f_love_5_33' is not defined.
Fat 8a.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Did this happen with someone?? just started playing but this happens when i try to have fun with theodora.
I had the same issue, but after some time and story progression this issue got solved ... I was able to get the pictures/story ... until a other problem showed up ... unfortunately not resolveable until now

Reactions: taylordemote

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I choices sex partner route but not for showing off her for everyone :D For avoiding this should i choice love route? Or its happens in girlfriend route aswell?
So far there is no difference between the routes. And since Uno has been showing off for quite a while, it's unlikely it will vanish as quickly as that. So in the end: no, your choice did not cause it.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I tried the non compressed version (0.8a) and I got exact the same error on the same scene ... but this time it didnt crash to desktop ... instead I was able to click the "ignore" option and the story/game continued ...

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Not a major bug, but during the sex scene being recorded after Uno's cosplay bodypaint incident, Vera has an unexpected comment.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Are dialogues not shown in gallery scene replays?
Dialogue was shown in the gallery scene I just watched earlier (rewatched the one with Uno I mentioned in my earlier post), but the MC's name was just a bunch of question marks instead of his name.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Just got a traceback during the scene with Vera in the MC's room, with Rachel hiding in the closet. Error was "NameError: name 'f_love_5_33' is not defined"

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way about this chick. Like I get that they are in an arranged engagement, but fuck the lack of choice to blow her off.

MC needs to stop being such a beta bitch with Theodora. Seriously...... Fuck her. She sucks so hard. Why is there never an option for the MC in a game like this, to be like I hate this chick, and I'm out?

4.00 star(s) 115 Votes