Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man if Posia isn't part of the Harem I will be sad, you can't add such a good looking girl and have her not being part of the harem.

ecksway1314

Jan 1, 2020
Of course they can haha... In fact from patreon, looks like they have a 3K goal which will add the 8th girl idk haha
I was just making a joke :x

jimbogee

Aug 23, 2020
Love Theodora.

Are there any animations of Theodora outside of the game or any other games that use her model?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Do not know if anyone else had this issue, but after Senning´s 3rd event [the one where she fails an assignment], the dialogue bar got stuck in my UI. I´m on the city map, and the bottom of my screen is greyed out...

I´m playing v8, with the v8a patch applied. I´ll download v8a full and see if this still happens, but has anyone else had this problem?

- EDIT -

Neither the patch update nor the Full game v0.8a solved this issue. It is nothing game breaking [as in making the game unplayble], but it is a visual nuisance and it does lag the UI during the scenes.

Last edited:

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Do not know if anyone else had this issue, but after Senning´s 3rd event [the one where she fails an assignment], the dialogue bar got stuck in my UI. I´m on the city map, and the bottom of my screen is greyed out...

I´m playing v8, with the v8a patch applied. I´ll download v8a full and see if this still happens, but has anyone else had this problem?
I had the same problem with the dialogue bar. Think I resolved it by going to the library or the campus.

Reactions: Ld.Pentaghast

yukitakamiya

Jun 14, 2020
Already had the three chapters.
Thanks, but I didn't mention that.
Are there any other games/animations that feature her?
I can't get enough.
Lol, sadly nope, this game is using PlayHome game's model, these models made by creator himself. Ofc we can share character card for each other so you can ask him for it and play her in PlayHome, but i dont really know he would share it though

wakamono

Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wanna make sure the last two part in gallery "other" are indeed the same.
If not, could anyone tell me where to view the other scene in game? Or what's the difference?
Thx.

Reactions: AspCorpSlave
4.00 star(s) 115 Votes